Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Free Will ? What is it ? Illutions What are They ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Free Will ?  What is it ? Illutions What are They ?  Empty
PostSubject: Free Will ? What is it ? Illutions What are They ?    Free Will ?  What is it ? Illutions What are They ?  EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 19:08

Free will, the ability of one to make choices, free from certain kinds of constraints.

It is the ability to make a choice on an action that might well have various alternatives. We can look at free will being connected to moral codes of conduct. Where one has to be true to the rules the govern one’s actions. It too goes deeper than just that as we are more than the physical body we have . There is a Soul to us that we too have responsibly to for that path of learning. Free will on that level might well mean just being able to show and know the value of LOVe and to extend that in friendships. NOT to always have it on the level of moral responsibilities.

When we think on illusion we might well think on distortions of the brain. We could well think on a disorganization or distorting of our very own reality. If we take it from the physical point of view we know ( or do we) that our feet are on the ground and we are walking on a solid surface. That is not an illusion. What is an illusion is hearing a voice that is not there, or is it deeper ?

Do we have free will ? For the most part yes, there are rules of social and moral contacts we must go along with ( or should go along with). That is there to keep society in check and to make it easier for us to function around others. Where free will comes in is maybe more in our alone and private time. In our Mediations and Dreams, where the brain is free to shut off some and the Soul is free to wonder.
There will always be one’s that want to rock the boat and test the limits of right and wrong, too there are one’s that suffer sadly from mental deficiencies that know not what is real and what is not. Til the one day man maybe maps and understands that human brain.

For now we all have to do our best to service our Soul . On that path to Enlightenment and Inner Peace.

Lynn

Back to top Go down
david
Spiritual
Spiritual
david

Your Country : United Kingdom

Free Will ?  What is it ? Illutions What are They ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Will ? What is it ? Illutions What are They ?    Free Will ?  What is it ? Illutions What are They ?  EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010 - 20:50

thank you lynn

i would say choice and free will go hand in hand, yet restraint is vital for growth,

i would have my choices be seen in my heart and know i can have what i want, then i will have the free will to not take it but to set it free
Back to top Go down

Free Will ? What is it ? Illutions What are They ?
Page 1 of 1