Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

It doesn't exist!

Go down 
+2
L'angel
chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 4:03

Have you tried to share something with someone of a spiritual nature, that you have experienced that you know to be true to be met with the response "Your having yourself on!.. it doesn't exist!"

How do you deal with it and does it frustrate you too?
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 16:59

Very frustrating, all you can do is say "ok" and go on. Some people will never believe anything that they can not see!!
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 17:05

I think that some people are not meant to believe, least not in their current life time.
It does my head in tho which is why I tend to keep my beliefs to myself from most people.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 17:16

Yes, Angel...I agree! And, I do not mind people believing different than I do, I just do not like it when people look at you like you have 3 heads! LMAO It doesn't exist! 808215
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 17:24

Yep, each to their own, all I ask for is respect and to not be preached at, I treat people that way and expect the same back! Dont always get it tho!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 18:22

I agree with all of you. Tho this is why I donot share my believes with the outside world. Which can and is very difficult.

Like Angel said tho its not their time to belief.

I wasn't always a believer myself, tho I kept an open mind, or tried to. I do admit about 3 or 4 yrs ago I would have scoffed at most of what I have written myself or that I would be here on a spiritual forum. I always had my gifts just never knew what they were or how to use them.

Each of us grows differently.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 20:31

chris wrote:
Have you tried to share something with someone of a spiritual nature, that you have experienced that you know to be true to be met with the response "Your having yourself on!.. it doesn't exist!"

How do you deal with it and does it frustrate you too?

Hello

We all have to come to understand that we all have our Spirutual Path's we walk along. No two paths are eactly the same as one can never walk in the footsteps of another and have it exatly match up.

In that we have to find understandings and shed the judgements and if we be judged for what we feel be real or beleive in embrace that its fine that other does not share in that. There is lesson is all that is said and we can always find something there if we look.

Too can we ever prove something exists or does not exist . Just becasue I can hold a crystal in me hand does not mean that it is really there. I can have a crystal from the mind just as easly in me hand.

At times we have to just say its ok ye have ye's path I have mine we meet here and now in the middle....and end the conversation there.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Selket
Believer
Believer
Selket

Your Country : PR China

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010 - 21:27

We people just dont believe things that we A: didnt See for ourself or B: no credible sources can verefy.

It also has its positive sides. We dont get so easyly suckered into the the claws of Crooks anymore that use belief as their tool for making themselves rich. Today most people need proof.

But besides from spiritualism the chance that people will believe NEW information with or without evidence has decreased. Whatever it may be, and for the people who are open minded they get Bombared by Nonsense thanks to the internet and other sources. Today we can practicly experience nothing new anymore. Nearly from whatever is possible people did it already.

Spiritualism has the problem that there have been ALOT of crooks that gave the whole thing a bad name. Also liek mentioned before some people do experience something, some dont. As for me, i practise meditation among other things for quite some time. But i can only relate to ONE experience i can describe as Impossible to say it with the word of a sceptic.

Yet it happened and it opened up ideas and ways of seeing things that are a part of me now and overall improved me.

But can i prove it? NO

did i ever talk about it with another soul? NO

but i guess some things are ment to be private, no need to make them public.
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010 - 5:17

Selket wrote:
but i guess some things are ment to be private, no need to make them public.
that is true especially for some private things you just wouldn't go there admitting some things you see.

I often talk about what I do because it is me and a part of me probably the part I like the best. For many talking about spiritual experiences allows others to open up to theirs which they may have never shared with anyone for fear of rejection.

I guess there has been a few people who have said to me that thing you believe (God, auras angels) doest exist.. because I just know it doesnt. at first i found this a little embarrassing and annoying and dreamed up this reply.

In generalizing things are non existent, you have to explore all the known universe, look under every rock and behind every star. Then when you have done that you need to explore all the dimensions inside and out then look in all the places we dont know about yet. One must do this to rule out the existence of something. To consider something may possibly exist may be a much wiser choice.

Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010 - 19:12

Good reply Chris It doesn't exist! 210306
Back to top Go down

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010 - 19:16

I agree with this, as I thought the exact same thing myself:

"I think that some people are not meant to believe, least not in their current life time."

It doesn't bother me like it used to...I mean, that's their path, their thing... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010 - 19:27

We all have been given free will. What we all do with it is up to us. We can not sit and judge another if they do not share the same believes. A closed minded fool is a closed minded fool but to judge him is far worse.
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 12:25

Selket wrote:
We dont get so easyly suckered into the the claws of Crooks anymore that use belief as their tool for making themselves rich.

Lol, we still have it. its called television now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It doesn't exist! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't exist!   It doesn't exist! Empty

Back to top Go down

It doesn't exist!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-
Jump to: