Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  Empty
PostSubject: The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse    The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 2:25

The Four Horses of the Apocalypse or Book of Revelations

http://www.fillio.com/blog/nd/files/four_horsemen.gif

Who are the Four Horsemen ?

Well if one is to believe in the prophecies that be in the Book of Revelations there is to be a huge clash of civilizations commencing first in Israel. The Four Horsemen be the first Four Seals of Seven mentioned in Revelations. This is said to come to a full prophecy in the year of 2012 . Time will yet show in this. Too is not the worry maybe that in what man believes in at times man does make true.

“And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out form between two mountains, and the mountains were of brass.” This is said to be the planes between the mountains in the land of Islam.

The first Chariot was that of White Horses, the Second that Red Horse, the Third Black Horses and the last the fourth was that of Pale Horses. (some go to Green).

When the Lord was asked on what they be and Angle replied that the Horses be Spirits from the Heavens. What are they well it is said four Spirits that move back and forth across the Earth.

What do the Horses represent ? And who be upon them. The first the White Horse has a rider that be with a bow and crown in his hand. This one is Conquering .

The second one be the Red Horse, has a rider in his hand be a great sword. This one is that man shall kill man.

The third one be the Black Horse, as a rider in his hand be a scale that be used to measure in wheat for breads. His role is to take from man food.

The fourth one be the Pale Horse, has a rider in his hand be a seethe, and his name was Death. His role was to take from the Earth man himself.

In more modern time these Four Horsemen have been made to be thought in Catholicism, Communism, Capitalism, and Islam. Too they go to the World powers of Europe, Israel, China and America.

If one looks to history one would see patterns where countries were run by communism and the contract of capitalism. The clash of the two FORMER SUPER POWERS. Being the USSR and the USA.
If one looks to the COLOUR one might go with Red to China and to White being that of God of the Pope.
Black is more vague and Pale is simply death the final battle fought and lost.

History shows that none of these powers that were said to be the Four Horsemen in history then did not bring forth the final chapters in the end battle.

There is now like there has always been unrest in the land seen as Islam. Will it bring forth the final Holly War?
It is said in the Book of Revelations that there will be two that stand with Satan . Too does Satan take the form of man or stay in the Biblical form ?
We have now the Catholic Church in a flux of allegations and re building its reputations in some respects. We have the divided factions in the land of Islam in their Religious faiths. We have China with its fall of Communism. Russia in a state of re building or ruin depending on one’s view. The USA in the Iraq War.

There is said to be a False Prophet come forward one that talks a good act but works from the hand of Satan and a Religious leader. Some feel this is in place as the Pope tries to make in runs to resolve issues in the Middle East. Bring together in unity the World leaders to bring forth what is seen to be a solution but will be the
Start of the final chapter. The Armageddon that leads the World to the Second Coming forth of Christ. From the ashes from billions of man comes millions of man.

The final Horse be the Pale Horse. (GREEN) depending on where one reads. It is said that this Horse goes directly to the land of Islam. If one is to look at the Prophecy it tells of a land that be one-fourth of the man of Earth. Is this to go to Europe and beyond as that would make up the land mass needed for such a number ?
Too one can look again to history of the East and the West and the past conflicts.

There are Four Horses of the Apocalypse but there be Seven Seals. If ye look to 2012 one would say that we have almost opened all of them ? Have we ?

It is all how one comes to read into what is said maybe and make it fit to knows historical events. One has to look that the Bible has been written and re written over history.

I was given the notion by one that maybe simply the Book of Revelations and what is thought to be the end of the World as Man knows it as simply the ending written for the ‘story’ of the Bible. Books have a starting point and an ending point. Its called a conclusion.

Are we close to the Prophecies coming to be ? Or are we in fear under mass belief and might well make it happen? Or maybe we are on the right path to finally embracing in all the is Universal Light be that God to some and something else to other’s but that WE ALL get along. We finally put down arms and embrace instead arm in arm around the World.

Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse    The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010 - 23:38

I would prefer that we all put down weapons and get along, but I am also very doubtful of that for some reason??
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse    The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 0:02

Hello

Might the make up of Man's very DNA stop that from coming to pass. That laying down of weapons we created that were not give not us.

Thinkin on what would have been the very first weapon used.....one's very hands....we evolved from there. Weapons on the simplest level are but TOOL man has come to craft.

Can we ever live a life without them in the physical forms yes maybe but I fear the will simply develope into the "Brain" form as we develope along that paths of understandings on all the energy we have there. We are LIGHT Beings....Light to me is energy.

As I can read that thoughts and interact with other's in the Astral Planes too I do wonder how very far Man will bring that to come forward. Scary thought that a "Thought" might one day KILL.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse    The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 0:59

That is true!
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse    The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 13:32

wow lynn what do you do for an encore after asking a question like that? it makes my head hurt. I know its coming but I try not too think about it. The only upside is rapture is better than death. I found this the other day by accident you might be interested. it seems genuine enough. but you can never know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0mM3ekUgA

http://www.inthebeginning.com/articles/norway1968.htm
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse    The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 15:30

Hello

Thank ye for the kindness. The full flow for that writting came from the very picture . I came accross the picture when I was looking for an image on "Spiritual Death" and I was taken right in by the sheer power in it.

I knew the story of The Four Horsemen already. Where the original story came from that is for the ages to know.....too we all have "visions" but most times we process them as dreams.

Will the Four Horsemen come to be who is to know. Scary at times topic yes but like all things I feel not carved in stone. Man can change.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse    The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse
Page 1 of 1