Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

My sister is pregnant

Go down 
+3
Lynn
mia
Libertas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

My sister is pregnant Empty
PostSubject: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 16:59

I have just found out that my sister is pregnant. My sister is pregnant Icon_biggrin

She is only about 6 weeks gone. Her fiance is lovely but it was a bit of a shock and he has not taken it too well, he's worried about money and I think he is just generally scared and a little freaked out.
My sister is 33 so she is a bit concerned about there being any issues due to her age.

I have spoken to her about this and she would really appreciate any help anyone can offer.

I dont think she needs healing as such, but would it be possible to do something similar to that which we do for my cousin....send her blessings for a healthy pregnancy, good vibes, protection, something like that?
Also, if we could do something to relax her fiance and make him a bit happier about this it would be appreciated! I'm sure he will come round eventually but the more help he gets with this, the better!

Thanks in advance Smile

My sister is pregnant 483822
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 17:03

I will help them both
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 17:22

Hello

I was 36 when shock of all shocks I came to find me prego. Me mate and I were both told at 18 and 19 we both had issues and no children would come to us. We had many years of self accpetance to that fact.

I was taking hormones via the Pill in the rare on rare chace its might balance out the levels. He had Mumps at 17 so he was effected badly in his sperm levels. We both agreed if it was to be it would be and we would not take in any drastic actions.

I was 36 ( almost 37) with me first I was just 38 with me second and I was 39 with me last. I was FINE with all. I had issues with the first not related to being pregnant I had a Fibrioid rupture. For that I had to do full bed rest til I was 7.5 months along. Just to be safer. The second I had some blood pressure issues if I over did...and the thrid the same.

I have three kids and feel blessed.

YES on YES me mate was stunned at first and he settled to it and yes we too worried on money ext that is normal our parents did in the same.

I wish for it all to be well. Having a baby does change many a thing....but too its a blessing given.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 17:41

Thankyou Mia, it is very much appreciated Smile

Any Lynn, thankyou for your lovely words, I feel better for my sister now and I know she will feel the same when I show her your post.
My sister is pregnant Herz
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 9:24

Thanks Jas!
My sister will be a great mom, she's very easy going and does not stress needlessly about things Smile
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 10:21

Its not her who was scared. But I am pretty sure her fiance is!
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010 - 11:05

Things are much better now.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010 - 10:37

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 0:51

No, he wont.
He's a lovely bloke so I know he would never do that.
Thankfully!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 17:53

Congratulations hun, sorry I missed this earlier!! so the count doen begins!!!! how exciting xxxx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 21:50

Thanks Helen!
I still cant quite believe it.
It's the last thing I expected her to tell me that day!
I can imagine her with a child but not pregnant, for some reason!

I was at the bus station a couple of days ago and I saw someone who looked just like her fiance at the next stop. I dont know why he would be there tho cause he drives. This guy looked so sad. I hope it wasnt him. Twice I went to text my sister but both times I had a feeling I shouldnt so I didnt.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:00

oh - have you spoken to her yet? maybe you should?
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:02

I should see her tomorrow, I will ask her then, face to face.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 22:39

I was 41 when I had my last child and 20 when I had my first. I can tell you there was a big difference. The pregnancy was with all were fine, except at 41 I did get tired much easier...LOL
But, I was soooooo much more mature and patient with the last one, although I love them all to pieces...she is very special to me and we have a special bond.
I feel that your sister will be fine, both in the pregnancy and as a Mother....
The fiance will come around, you know it takes men time to get use to the idea...and of course, they are worried about providing..(if he wasn't then I would be worried..LOL)
Sending them all blessings!
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened
Medium Laura

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010 - 23:19

I had my daughter at 32. No issues at all. If she were 42 or 52.. then I would say, yes.

I'm sure the stress of him not being too happy is bothering her, as well as the family.

I wish all the best and happy energies.

AngelMutley wrote:
I have just found out that my sister is pregnant. My sister is pregnant Icon_biggrin

She is only about 6 weeks gone. Her fiance is lovely but it was a bit of a shock and he has not taken it too well, he's worried about money and I think he is just generally scared and a little freaked out.
My sister is 33 so she is a bit concerned about there being any issues due to her age.

I have spoken to her about this and she would really appreciate any help anyone can offer.

I dont think she needs healing as such, but would it be possible to do something similar to that which we do for my cousin....send her blessings for a healthy pregnancy, good vibes, protection, something like that?
Also, if we could do something to relax her fiance and make him a bit happier about this it would be appreciated! I'm sure he will come round eventually but the more help he gets with this, the better!

Thanks in advance Smile

My sister is pregnant 483822
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010 - 10:02

Thanks L'angel and Laura Smile
I see my sister later, I dont know if her fiance will be with her.
I think I will feel better after I have seen her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sister is pregnant   My sister is pregnant Empty

Back to top Go down

My sister is pregnant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities :: Healing Requests-
Jump to: