Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Whos who?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Whos who? Empty
PostSubject: Whos who?   Whos who? EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 18:00

For our new friends - and those yet to find us - I thought I would do a little post on the set up here:

Elder -

Thats me!

Lead Mage -

In training for assistant admin - pluralone

Mages -

Thats my name for moderators and they are balen13, Lynn & Wolf

Apprentices -

These are members that are mini mages - in that they have mage rights over a couple of forums, with a view to possibly becoming a full mage at some point. Or are members that are helping and dedicated to OSH in some way - maybe a course or worskshop (these are very limited)

indigogirl

LightWorkers
-

Members that have reached the dizzy heights of 850 posts (this may change as the site grows) of which we have L'angel, Balen13 & Elfay they get a special forum to use and also have a few extra rights..

Spiritual Members
-

This is every member that has posted at least 10 posts, and are allowed access to all of the forums and are also allowed use the PM (private message) system and are allowed a signature in there posts.

Just Started

This is the group of members that have just joined us on Our Spiritual Home, and as such have slightly limited rights, until they reach the 10 post mark. They are unable to use the PM (Private Message) system, have a signature in there posts - and may have access to fewer forums.

Banished

Unfortunately we have to have this group also, this group is for those members that have had to be banned. At OSH we try not to ban without very good reason and would always try to find a place that we can move on, however as with all communities this is not always possible.

If you have any questions please let me know, hope this makes sense!!

Last edited by Helen on Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 22:51; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : to amend and alter)
Back to top Go down
Mother Goose
Spiritual
Spiritual
Mother Goose

Your Country : United States

Whos who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos who?   Whos who? EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 18:25

ah... thanks for the clarification. Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder