Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Physical immortality

Go down 
+2
Libertas
mireille
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mireille
Spiritual
Spiritual
mireille

Your Country : India

Physical immortality Empty
PostSubject: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyMon 31 May 2010 - 8:54

Physical immortality has been an interesting topic since the inception of mankind, i believe.... and it is one topic that has racked my consciousness since childhood... well not "immortality" in the true sense of word, but the thought of not being in this world once, always used to send chills down my spine and i always to think, what if i could live forever...

Then i found a blog by Ben Abba, who claims to have met many centenarians/"immortals" and one particular 2800 year old man. He says that its all about Programming your mind... since beginning we are programmed to die, to grow old... so if program ourselves to stay young, healthy and live forever, WE CAN.... that was one thing in common between all the "immortals" he met.

I read a book by Robert Coon in which he explains the spiritual pathways to achieve immortality, i listened to many people who say that our cells regenerate themselves every 7 years, that our DNAs are programmed to live forever, even reverse aging on our command.....

i believe that God did not create such magnificent creatures, like us, to perish one day.... God created us like Earth - with a motive of ever living and ever existing in the present form....

I would love further guidance on the pathway from anyone, I would love to exchange views on the said topic.

I am sorry if i have offended anyone's beliefs!
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyMon 31 May 2010 - 9:14

That's very interesting!
It is something I know nothing about so I cannot offer any guidance, but I will be reading the replies you get with interest Physical immortality Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyMon 31 May 2010 - 13:40

I also think it is very interesting!
Please do not worry about offending anyone, everyone here is open-minded and I always love to read others thoughts and beliefs...
Thanks and I will be watching the posts....
Love and Light
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyMon 31 May 2010 - 14:30

Great post!

I am happy to read any info you have any see if I can find anything extra to add!

You will not offend anyone here, we are as L'angel said open minded and we want to learn from others, and share what we learn!

Physical immortality 266530
Back to top Go down
mireille
Spiritual
Spiritual
mireille

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 11:19

Thanks guys!

mind does work in interesting ways..... well lets see what other posts are....

regards!
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened
Medium Laura

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 12:29

Nope not offended but why the hell would I want to be a "full time" student here. I'm so looking forward to going "home" where there is no pain, illness, suffering or death. You guys can stay if you want... I can't wait to be done with "school!" Smile
Back to top Go down
mireille
Spiritual
Spiritual
mireille

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 8:49

well thats an interesting way to look at it.... but what if THIS has always been Home.....?? this is what you have always known and lived and believed....
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened
Medium Laura

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 10:50

I can only say from what I know. I've been there 3 times now when I died. I know it's home and this is merely school. Not only that, I talk to the dead, they also say this is school. But yes Mireille, most people don't know that, guess that's why I'm "Odd" lol
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyWed 2 Jun 2010 - 13:57

Not odd, I also know I am just a visitor here...I have known this since I can remember (or at least it seems that way) To me, somewhere to go and be in a total blissful state...to rest and regroup for the next trip, is sometimes how I make it through tough times.... But, not all believe this way and that it ok too!
Back to top Go down
mireille
Spiritual
Spiritual
mireille

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyThu 3 Jun 2010 - 8:10

Like L'angel said ML not at all odd!... but, you have been there and come back? thats great man! if I may ask about your experience, could you share it with me... or is it somewhere in this forum in one of the threads? If that is Ok with you....
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened
Medium Laura

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyThu 3 Jun 2010 - 12:47

I don't mind sharing, I have had a few, but only one that really sticks out in my mind. I was very young with the other 2.

I don't think I've posted it here yet.

There was one when I was little, I choked on a sucker (lolli) that had come off the stick while driving in the car with my dad. I remember that I really didn't notice the white light but I was pushed into a meadow of flowers and grass. In the distance were people, lots of people but I couldn't really make out who they were. There was no sun, the sky was like a pink glow. I heard someone say "It is not your time, you must go back." I didn't want to. It was so lovely, so peaceful. There is no feeling like it.
I then was back in my body and coughing out the lolli while my dad was hitting me on the back.

The 2nd time I can remember I was 32, I had just had my baby through C section only they did not do it correctly and cut too deeply and severed a large vein. The baby was born and I was being sewn up and I said to the nurse. I don't feel right.
My husband whispered to the nurse. "There's a lot of blood..."
I sort of remember being wheeled down to recovery and my parents and son coming in to see the baby.
I woke up for just a moment from all the pain killers with a large pain like a knife wound. I sat up and screamed at my parents "GET HIM OUT OF HERE!"
My mother looked at me like I'd gone mad, but she did it.(I think I knew something was going to happen and I didn't want him to see)

Then, I was no longer in my body and I heard vaguely from below me, "She's crashing!!" I watched as they worked on me, grabbing blood and pushing it in, actually squeezing the bags faster and faster, 2 nurses on each side and a man, I guess he was a doctor. It was mostly muttering from there. I turned to see where the light was coming from and I knew what had happened. Part of me was sad, but part of me was glad to be done with it all.
This time there was no meadow, only in my head I was given a choice, not through words. I don't even know how to explain it other than, I just knew I had a choice to stay on earth or leave.

I looked at my sleeping daughter, my husband who was over by the door on his knees in prayer and I thought. I'll stay.
As quickly as I thought it, I was smelling that awful smell from smelling salts and pushing it out of my face. The pain was back and I was so tired.

I had an OBE 3 days after that where I was hovering outside my body again, looking in the hospital window at my body in the darkness. Just as I realized.. um I'm 3 stories up OUTSIDE! I was back in my body.

Thanks for asking and for reading Smile MY mother tells me that I also died or was near to it at 16 months old. I caught Dysentery from the water in my grandmother's well.
Back to top Go down
mireille
Spiritual
Spiritual
mireille

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyThu 3 Jun 2010 - 13:14

oh man... this is soo moving Laura... you truly must be a blessed person to have defied death and come back to your family again and again.... (one way of looking at it) May God bless you!

i still have goosebumps all over my arms..... thanks for sharing....
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened
Medium Laura

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyThu 3 Jun 2010 - 13:19

Well as you see, I had a choice the last time. Which is really interesting because I was already open to my mediumship at that time and was actively helping others. I knew I had so much more to do on earth and I wasn't going to let some pain stop me. Smile We do have free will and I'm sure I could have chosen to go. The one that boggles the mind is hearing as a girl "It is not your time." Oh that was so true Smile
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyThu 3 Jun 2010 - 18:00

Amazing ML, thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Akyana
Spiritual
Spiritual
Akyana

Your Country : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyThu 3 Jun 2010 - 20:03

Guys..let me see it...

We die cause of few things...like karma of the time of death
and also the elemental unity life spam.
Elements support each other and they have to be in a perfect balance.
They can keep this rare balance for some time only,
and then they disconnect..causing death.

Its impossible to keep the balance for ever,
or at least it would be a very hard work.

So...way to go I believe is to purify the body so that its made out of the highest energy, that keeps the balance naturally.

Physical immortality 175883

PS: once you are THAT good, the karma of death will take care of itself. Physical immortality Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mireille
Spiritual
Spiritual
mireille

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:44

ML, I am sure that must be quite boggling... you know you dream of spirits or angels and that keep you dizzy for few hours... bt the real life experience you had, must have changed your perception on so many things forever... i see now what you mean when you say you will be going "home"...
Back to top Go down
mireille
Spiritual
Spiritual
mireille

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:46

thanks Akyana...

purify the body? hmm.... how do you do that? taoist alchemy or Ashtanga Yoga? i mean, do you know or how do you think one can achieve that?
Back to top Go down
Medium Laura
Enlightened
Enlightened
Medium Laura

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 11:52

mireille wrote:
ML, I am sure that must be quite boggling... you know you dream of spirits or angels and that keep you dizzy for few hours... bt the real life experience you had, must have changed your perception on so many things forever... i see now what you mean when you say you will be going "home"...
Very much so. Helped me to be able to explain "heaven" to my clients as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physical immortality   Physical immortality Empty

Back to top Go down

Physical immortality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Belief Systems-
Jump to: