Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

smaller chatbox at top of forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

smaller chatbox at top of forum Empty
PostSubject: smaller chatbox at top of forum   smaller chatbox at top of forum EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 16:56

So what do you think about having the smaller chatbox at the top of the main forum?

Would you prefer it at the bottom of the screen instead - or to just keep the seperate chat room -(which is still there and shows the chat as it is typed in)

To use just click log in, and off you go - let me know what you think xx
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: smaller chatbox at top of forum   smaller chatbox at top of forum EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 17:26

Hello

I think that is a good idea that its more seen. I log in but smaller chatbox at top of forum 819309 no one be there .....so maybe that will bring more in.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: smaller chatbox at top of forum   smaller chatbox at top of forum EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 18:05

I would definitely use it if it were at the top, say hello when I come here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: smaller chatbox at top of forum   smaller chatbox at top of forum EmptySat 29 May 2010 - 18:09

having problems, some members can only see the chatbox and none of the forums!!
so I have added a link to the main menu and it takes you to a new page so you can have both open a the same time..

I have asked the person that made the home, profile buttons to make me one for chatroom so it looks better xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smaller chatbox at top of forum   smaller chatbox at top of forum Empty

Back to top Go down

smaller chatbox at top of forum
Page 1 of 1