Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

What forums/topics do you think are missing??

Go down 
+9
Jas
mia
L'angel
Medium Laura
ravenstar
mireille
Libertas
balen13
Helen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010 - 0:18

Do we all agree that we have all we need forum wise?

That there is no need for any more additions or reorganising for a little while?

If you feel there is an area that we do not cover or you would like to see covered - please let me know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010 - 0:26

I think it's pretty well covered - most of the things I like to discuss would come under the Healing Modalities section (herbal medicine, homeopathy, essences, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010 - 0:31

Thank you sea,

You can also find info on all those topics in the Kitchen Table forum -

Feel free to suggest additions any time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Aug 2010 - 0:44

Sure thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 0:17

Just throwing a few ideas out for you to have a think about, feel free to add your own suggestions.

What would you like to see more of:

Quizes & questionnaires

Articles & Stories

Practical guides (how to's)

Development & focus groups

Chat nights

Help & advice

Or something else??

Or do you think we have a good balance at present?
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 0:36

Hello

I personally like what is here NOW. Too many pages to scroll is a pain....

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010 - 0:42

Thank you Lynn

I was thinking of adding any of these topics in the forums we already have, just wanted to guage what people think we need if anything...
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 22:20

It seems there's a section for everything here! I can't think of anything that really needs to be added -- unless you'd want to add an "other stuff"-type section for folks to post in when they can't decide what heading to post under..? Other than that, I think we're well covered here.
Back to top Go down
Mishkah
Seeker
Seeker
Mishkah

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010 - 20:02

What about yoga?
Back to top Go down
onlyme
Seeker
Seeker
onlyme

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: where to post   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:45

getting up in the morning should be an olympic sport
Back to top Go down
onlyme
Seeker
Seeker
onlyme

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 23:01

actually i have a serious suggestion i know its like the first time ever but do we have a place to akcnowledge and thank our guides for being here if so id love to share if we already do please let me know ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What forums/topics do you think are missing??   What forums/topics do you think are missing?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What forums/topics do you think are missing??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-
Jump to: