Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

A New Order of Healing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

A New Order of Healing Empty
PostSubject: A New Order of Healing   A New Order of Healing EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 15:21

A NEW ORDER OF HEALING

by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
May 12, 2010

http://eraofpeace.org

Both Humanity and the Earth are in the midst of the most intensified purging we have ever endured. At the same time, we are going through the most extreme acceleration of energy, vibration, and consciousness we have ever experienced. This dual activity is vital to our Ascension process, but it is wreaking havoc on our physical bodies and the body of Mother Earth.

The inordinate stress we are feeling in our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies is the result of the overwhelmingly toxic substances that are being dumped into our environment. Our food, water, air, and even our homes are filled with toxic chemicals that are causing all kinds of designer diseases, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, obesity, diabetes, cancer, autism, respiratory afflictions, and myriad other maladies in our bodies. These toxic chemicals also trigger mental imbalances which are causing much of the violence, rage, fear, mental confusion, and irrational behavior people are demonstrating around the world.

Just this week there was a government report that revealed there are 80,000 chemicals used in our food, water, and other areas of our lives. Of those 80,000 chemicals the FDA has thoroughly tested only 200 of them. Of the 200 chemicals tested five of them were determined to be powerful carcinogens. Just imagine! It is no wonder people everywhere are being inundated with mental, emotional, and physical challenges that often seem beyond their ability to cope.

There are many things we can do to try and avert some of these toxins such as eating fresh organic food and drinking pure water, but that is not going to be enough to reclaim vibrant health. In order to do that, we are going to have to transcend these environmental pollutants.

As a result of these physical challenges millions of people are asking for Divine Intervention to help them heal their bodies. In response to these sincere heart-calls the floodgates of Heaven have opened, and our Father-Mother God have given the Beings of Light permission to assist us in new and profound ways.

It is difficult for us to fathom with our finite minds the magnitude of what this gift of Divine Grace truly means, but during this Cosmic Moment Humanity is able to receive from On High unprecedented assistance with the healing of our Earthly bodies. All we have to do is ask for this Divine Assistance.

The wonderful thing about this gift of Divine Grace is that all Life is interrelated, interconnected, and interdependent. That means that when we invoke healing for ourselves and our loved ones, that Healing Light will be available for every man, woman, and child on Earth. Since Humanity’s thoughts, words, feelings, and actions are reflected in the elements of Earth, as we heal ourselves we will also heal the body of Mother Earth. This collective effort will help to calm the natural disasters that are manifesting around the world, and it will lift the Earth and all Life evolving upon her into higher frequencies of the 5th Dimension.

The 5th-Dimensional frequencies of Light transcend the dense toxins and pollutants that are causing the majority of our problems. From this higher perspective, we can blaze the Violet Flame into the toxins and transmute their adverse affects, without having to experience the diseases and disorders they are causing in our bodies at this time. This may be difficult to comprehend, but know that God’s Healing Light is infinitely powerful.

For this specific facet of the unfolding Divine Plan, our Father-Mother God have invoked the Beings of Light from the Etheric Temples of Healing and Music. They have asked them to intervene in the healing process of anyone who asks for help with the healing of his or her Earthly bodies. The Beings of Light who are associated with these Etheric Temples are Beloved Mother Mary and the Ascended Master Hilarion. The Sacred Fire that blazes on the altars in these Temples is the most powerful frequency of Healing Light available to Humanity at this time. It is the 5th-Dimensional Flame of Healing Through the Power of Infinite Transmutation.

This is a resplendent emerald green and violet Flame. As the emerald green Flame of Healing restores and transforms our bodies, the Violet Flame of Infinite Transmutation transmutes into Light the cause, core, effect, record, and memory of whatever caused the maladies in our bodies in the first place.

Mother Mary and Hilarion have at their beck and call Legions of Healing Angels who serve within the Etheric Temples of Healing and Music. These selfless Healing Angels help Humanity to effectively utilize the Flame of Healing Through the Power of Infinite Transmutation. Because of the urgency of the hour, Mother Mary and Hilarion have asked the Healing Angels to respond to the clarion call of the I AM Presence of every man, woman, and child on Earth. In deep humility and gratitude, these Healing Angels have volunteered to enter, and to remain within, the energy fields of ALL Humanity while we go through the difficult process of transforming the diseased and mutated cells of our Earthly bodies from carbon-based cells into crystalline-based cells of pure Light. Within our crystalline-based cells of pure Light the maladies of aging, disease, degeneration, pain, and suffering cannot exist.

You do not have to fully understand what all of that means in order to benefit from the Gift of Healing that is being given to Humanity now by our Father-Mother God. All you need to do is ask your I AM Presence to take command of your physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies during this activity of Healing Light. Your I AM Presence will allow the Healing to occur within your Earthly Bodies in perfect alignment with your Divine Plan and your highest good. Once you have asked your I AM Presence to take full dominion of your bodies, be at peace and be open and receptive to this Healing Activity of Light that is being offered to Humanity by our Father-Mother God in response to our I AM Presences’ heart call.

Beloved Mother Mary and Ascended Master Hilarion have given us several very powerful activities of Light to assist with this opportunity for Healing our physical bodies and transcending the adverse influences of the chemicals being added to our food, water, and environment. In order to make as much of this Sacred Knowledge as possible easily available to anyone who is interested, we have produced a 75 minute CD titled, “A New Order of Healing.” There are several tracks on the CD so that you can pick and choose which of these powerful Healing exercises and invocations you would like to use, at any particular time.

These Gifts of Light from the Heavenly Realms are a godsend to help us heal our bodies. The Divine Intent of this priceless information is not to replace our medical treatment, but rather to work with any treatment we have chosen that will enhance and empower our healing process.

This CD is being distributed all over the world, which will allow us to join in consciousness with other Lightworkers who are invoking the Healing Light of God. When there are thousands of us participating in the activities of Light on this CD on behalf of ourselves, our loved ones, Humanity, and Mother Earth, our bodies and the body of Mother Earth will respond in wondrous ways. Our collective efforts will be amplified a thousand times a thousand fold by the Company of Heaven.

For those of you who may not be interested in ordering the CD I am going to include one of the invocations, so you too can experience the powerful gift of the Flame of Healing Through the Power of Infinite Transmutation.

A Healing Invocation

Beloved Presence of God, I AM, through the Divinity blazing in every heart I invoke the Legions of Light associated with the Flame of Healing through the Power of Infinite Transmutation.

This emerald green Flame with a violet radiance, is the most powerful frequency of Healing available in the 5th Dimension. It transcends everything less than purity and vibrant health, and it is the Force of Healing for the New Earth.

Legions of Light, blaze forth the most intensified activity of this Healing Flame that Cosmic Law will allow. Project this Sacred Fire into the core of purity in every electron of precious Life energy evolving on Earth. Instantly transmute every frequency of vibration in any facet of Life that conflicts with the Immaculate Concept of Humanity’s Solar Light Bodies and the Infinite Perfection of the New Earth.

Increase this activity of Healing Light daily and hourly with every breath I take. Allow me to be the Open Door for the Flame of Healing through the Power of Infinite Transmutation. Allow me to be a force of Healing for all Life I come in contact with during my Earthly sojourn.

Magnetize into my sphere of influence every person, place, condition or thing that I can assist in any way with God’s Healing Light. Give me the Divine Opportunities to love all Life free on this sweet Earth.

I AM open! I AM willing! I AM receptive! I AM grateful! I AM God’s Healing Flame in Action on Earth! As God’s most Holy Name I AM, I AM, I AM!

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

http://eraofpeace.org

FAX: 520-751-2981;
Phone: 520-885-7909 520-885-7909

New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
PO Box 41883,
Tucson, Arizona 85717

This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is not altered and the proper credit line is included.

©2010 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: A New Order of Healing   A New Order of Healing EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 2:50

Awesome, MTG!
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: A New Order of Healing   A New Order of Healing EmptySat 31 Jul 2010 - 16:26

I have noticed my body become more sensitive over the past year to foods I eat, stress, negative energies around me. Wondering if anyone else has had similiar experiences.

I have found when I ask for the healing light, I do get it.
But it never lasts very long...or maybe its just more toxins, negative energy making its way out?

A funny story to share though, just before I got shingles
I had a bit of stomach ache and I remember thinking "i need to start eating more high vibrational foods" and then I immediately saw a white star followed buy a blue....ha ha, so I took that as a sign. Weeks later, after shingles past, same thing happened again
when I started to notice my sensitives to sugar. I was thinking " i need to lay of the sugar and butter" and then there it was, a white star followed by a blue.

My digestional system has been giving me so many problems lately, and I often feel weak and tired but trying NOT to worry that it might be something serious (like I have in the past) because I know worry just manifests itself into illness! lol

So I will continue to ask for the healing light, continue to try to take better care of myself, eat better, etc and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Order of Healing   A New Order of Healing Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Order of Healing
Page 1 of 1