Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel

Go down 
+7
Heavenlyangel
Seluna
Helen
L'angel
Libertas
mia
balen13
11 posters
AuthorMessage
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 8:38

So heres how to create a simple healing wheel, I'll be using Photoshop CS4 and a Drawing tablet but you can use a pen and paper or what ever you like really.

So I start with a symbol in the centre to represent the self, I usually use a circle but depending on the circumstances may use a different shape.
Then a spoke for each direction (you can use different colors if you like) north, south, east, west.
Then fill in the spokes in between.
you should end up with something that looks like this:

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel Healin11

I then change the color to red (for the root chakra) and draw an energy pattern that feels righ starting at the center and working my way out.

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel Healin12

I then change to Orange and then work my way through until white.

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel Healin13

I then add elements that I think will aid there healing (you could add angels, symbols etc)

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel Healin14

Then you have completed a simple healing wheel.

If I'm doing it digitally like this one I generally then try to intensfy it, one way I do this is by using a kaledioscope plugin to photoshop, you can't really do this in any other medium but I like it Smile
so in this case I ended up with this:

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel Healin15
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 8:50

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel 637347
I can do this!
Thank you balen!
You are so gifted.
You know so many things.
We are so lucky to have you here with us Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel 773772
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 9:59

You're welcome Mia Smile
thank you, I swing between obsessed and scattered so I manage to pick a few things up here and there Wink
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 11:40

These are great, I love the one you did for Helen. I wish I was artistic!
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 11:49

Lol if you can write you can draw, it just takes practice Smile
though you don't really need any artistic talent to do these you can use stones or crystals, which can be lots of fun. we once were over at a friends place and they had a bunch of pebbles and we just laid them all over the floor and moved them around the floor forming patterns.
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 12:00

I have trouble coming up with ideas for what to do.
I'm ok at copying something, it's inspiration I lack!
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 6 Mar 2010 - 12:16

Ah when I'm feeling uninspired I just start with a line or shape, and just play with different shapes and form, or I might just play with colors, it usually sparks something Smile

that reminds me I should put up some things from my sketchbook Smile
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySun 7 Mar 2010 - 0:59

I am going to try this tomorrow.
Thanks Balen
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySun 7 Mar 2010 - 1:05

it is great thank you, I might try it too - see what appears!
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySun 7 Mar 2010 - 10:57

Great Helen Smile
Back to top Go down
Seluna
Seeker
Seeker
Seluna

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 2:06

I think you may have shown this technique to me aaaages ago, but I never ended up doing it. I may just do it now! Smile
Do you focus on particular things, like what areas you want healed, or maybe the different chakras with each colour that represents them.... ? Or can you just intuitively draw and let your subconcious get healed and do the work as you go through the process?
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 2:12

Yes, either way works.
Its an intuitive process which is why I didn't go into specific focuses or energy work involved in the creation, it is implied in the action, if you feel like concentrating on a particular area, or chakra or energy then yes it can only add to it, but thinking about something that makes you happy or laugh can be just as effective Smile
Back to top Go down
Seluna
Seeker
Seeker
Seluna

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 2:16

Okidoke, sounds good! Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel 805129
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 2:21

how often should I let my healing wheel wash over me?
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 2:25

As often as you would like, the more times you do though generally the greater effect. If I get some time on the weekend, I'll make you some music to listen to with it.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 2:32

Thank you Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel 7110
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual
Heavenlyangel

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 21:17

Thanks Balen for showing us. What i love is that you start with something and allow it to grow from there. A line, a shape whatever.

When i taught childrens workshops, i would have the children use paper and pencils, crayons, markers and they were to draw but there was to be nothing that we could recognise in the first one, the object was to free themselves from preconcieved ideas and to be free to just play with paper and colour. The work that came from that was truly amazing, i loved to watch it all develop Smile
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 21:45

Lol you just described the way I paint Wink
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual
Heavenlyangel

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 22:11

lol, you could put some your art work up here and on my board for us to admire Smile
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010 - 22:17

Lol Check my corner Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox
Believer
Believer
Shadowfox

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 5:20

very nice balen, reminds me of mandalas. The are also a great tool for meditation and such.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 5:33

Thanks Shadowfox, it could indeed be called a mandalla Smile
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010 - 18:30

i did this with crystals and made a hand medicine wheel with crystals

just added what resonated with me and for what purposes
Back to top Go down
Mishkah
Seeker
Seeker
Mishkah

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 1:33

Great Idea I am going to try it Thanks Just got an idea to play with my grandson using my stones Will be a great way to start him off on meditation
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel EmptySat 18 Sep 2010 - 3:50

this is so cool! looks like the patterns I sometimes see when I close my eyes. i think this would be great fun for kids to do to! help them get to know their chakras! even if they didnt get it Im sure they'd still have fun making it! thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel   Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial - how to do a simple healing wheel
Page 1 of 1