Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Introduction and a few personal comments!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

Introduction and a few personal comments! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 2:22

Hello,

I have been visiting this site and reading some of the posts for about a week. I have enjoyed the diversity and find most subjects interesting! There are comments that I would like to share, but must have some quiet time to gather them. I would like to post below 2 of my favorite quotes (off subject), they may tell you something about me. Thanks.

Love and light............

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because, someday in your life... you will have been all of these. (G.W. Carver)

....the next one does not necessarily describe anything about me, I have just always liked the idea behind it!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." —Dr. Suess
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 2:27

Thank you L'angel for your comments, and I am glad you took the step from browser to member Introduction and a few personal comments! 286757

I think both of those qoutes say alot abou the type of person you are, open, honest, compasionate and caring and I look forward to getting to know you!

I look forward to your comments, be they good or bad about the site and the posts when you have had time to gather your thoughts.

blessed be, and another warm welcome Introduction and a few personal comments! 783323
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010 - 2:31

Thank you Helen. I admire your knowledge and willingness to share!
Back to top Go down
achilles
Believer
Believer
achilles

Your Country : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 1:16

Hello L'Angel... Welcome....!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 1:22

Thank you! I have seen a few of your posts. How are you? Where are you attending school?
Back to top Go down
achilles
Believer
Believer
achilles

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 1:26

Oh.... it's confidential....because... ah... never mine,,,

sORRY if I cant tell to you

Its a school where it focuses on Transpersonal Psychology
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 1:33

Ok, well I wish you well.
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 4:05

What is up with this?
Back to top Go down
zach
Enlightened
Enlightened
zach

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 4:08

L'angel wrote:

Love and light............

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because, someday in your life... you will have been all of these. (G.W. Carver)

....the next one does not necessarily describe anything about me, I have just always liked the idea behind it!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." —Dr. Suess

I love your quotes... Thanks for sharing them... I think you have a bright mind ....dont you?
Back to top Go down
zach
Enlightened
Enlightened
zach

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 4:08

L'angel wrote:
What is up with this?

Oh... nothing....LOL Introduction and a few personal comments! Lol
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 16:14

Ok! I am glad that you like the quotes....My mind is open...LOL Introduction and a few personal comments! 210306
Love and Light
Back to top Go down
Violetstar
Master
Master
Violetstar

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 21:59

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! EmptySat 16 Jan 2010 - 23:28

Thank you...Violetstar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction and a few personal comments!   Introduction and a few personal comments! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction and a few personal comments!
Page 1 of 1