Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?

Go down 
+5
millefeori
Libertas
Helen
mia
Anastasia2007
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

Your Country : United Kingdom

Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? Empty
PostSubject: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:15

My question is about my 20 month old daughter Anastasia. It may sound crazy but I am fairly sure that she is the reincarnation of the real Russian Princess Anastasia. If this is not the case, there is certainly something else about her that I would like advise on.

8 years ago I got together with Aaron her Dad. After a very short period of time we had a very odd and out of the blue conversation that we would one day have a daughter called Anastasia. We had not been together that long so were certainly not at the level to think of having children together but this random thought emerged from nowhere and we just both knew that it would happen. From that day to the day she was born we knew she would be. We knew all about her, what she would look like and how she would behave, everything. We knew she would have dark curly hair and blue eyes. How we knew I don’t know, we just did. We also knew that she would be a little madam and she is.

When she was born and we brought her home, Almost immediately strange things started happening in the house, fridge doors smashing open at full force, pop cans flying off the kitchen side etc. We had lived in the house 5 years prior to her birth and nothing ever happened until the day we brought her home. We joked about it at first saying that she has obviously brought someone with her, maybe a protector.

From the moment she could hold her head up and look around she would look very strangely at people kind of like she is judging them or disapproving. Again from very young she has had a very regal feel about her like she believes she is superior to everyone around her it is as if she is saying “do you know who I am?”. She also appeared to understand everything as if she were an adult trapped in a baby’s body. At first we joked saying that maybe she is the original Princess Anastasia as she behaves like she believes she truly is a Princess.

Talking to a relative about it one day, they informed me that the real Anastasia had dark curly hair and blue eyes and was indeed a little madam. I later found out that the name Anastasia means “reborn”

As time has gone on and she has grown up she has become even more like Princess Anastasia. She also now believes that she is the boss at home, at nursery, wherever she goes and expects everyone to bow down to her (and they do – at nursery anyway).

Anyway the reason for this enquiry may or may not be linked but over the last few months, the strange happenings in the house have become much more frequent and they now are always directly linked to her. Many things have occurred but the most worrying one happened this morning. At about 9am we heard a big crash in her room. She was still in her cot. We ran into her room and she was stood up in her cot looking at us very creepily. In front of her cot her large 5 drawer wooden set of drawers had fallen face down on the floor. There is absolutely no explanation for this as it was on flat floor and is very heavy. Anastasia just stood there, not crying just staring at us if anything looking quite smug.

My gut instinct as crazy as it sounds is that she did it with her mind. If not we have a not very happy poltergeist. Either way I am not entirely comfortable and feel that now is the time to seek advice.

I hope I don’t sound too crazy!

Many thanks,

Sarah

Last edited by Helen on Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change colour and size x)
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:28

Phew!
I have no answers at present.
Maybe someone else here has.
In the meantime, I shall ask around for you.

No you are not crazy tackle hug
And only ignorant folk will think that.
You are a brave worried mum.

Love mia xx
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:28

Sarah

My poor love, you do not sound crazy at all, and I am really glad that you have sought advice...

Have you seen pictures of Princess Anastasia when she was young? or drawings etc. I think I know that creepy look you mentions as I have had it from my son when he was younger and we lived above a pub..

I will see what we as a group pick up on this situation, and thank you for joining us xxx blessed be xxx
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:53

Thank you both so much for responding. I have seen pictures of her but as an older child and in black and white but even so they are very similar in appearance. The part I am most worried about currently is the chest of drawers. It would have taken some strength to tip them over like that, what else could happen if whatever did it has that sort of strength??
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:56

Wow, what am amazing story, thanks for sharing
I'm sorry I can't help but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and if I do get any thoughts, I'll let you know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:59

I think the most important thing here is not to show or be fearful around your daughter - if she is doing this with her mind, or with help from another entity, you dont want your daughter to pick up that you are scared/frightened of her or what happens around her.

I havent been well, but will make this my main focus of attention so that I can help you the best I can give us a hug
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 18:59

When I was a child, I could move things.
I am not sure if I did so as a baby.
The mind is a powerful thing Sarah.
If it is your baby doind this.
And I don't know if it is.
She would probably be doing so cos she is upset or frightened.
She is only a baby after all.
I want to say so much but I may sound patronising and bossy.
And I dont want that.
I shall ask some friends about this if it's ok with you.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 19:16

If it was her I think I know why she did it. She has been very naughty recently and Aaron and I were talking last night to our 7 year old son and we joked that if she carried on being so naughty we would send her to a new family...Of course we were only joking.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 19:20

Mia, (and everyone) please say whatever you are thinking I would never think you were being bossy or patronising, I really really value your opinion xx
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 22:31

Hi again Millie,
Thank you so much for your post. Do you know, if I'm honest I actually do believe within myself that harm was not meant as I do think somehow she did it, but it was her way of letting us know she was not happy and that she is special - powerful if needs be. That is exactly how she looked at us! I stated on my post it was like she was smug - I think now she actually was. She was letting us know that she's in control. She's such a lovely beautiful baby girl ordinarily but now and again she really does freak me out and that is such a dreadful thing to say about your own child but's it's true.
Thanks for your thoughts and advice xx
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 15 Aug 2009 - 23:10

I think in a child like Anastasia, sometimes the sheer power of the emotion she is feeling could be enough to move things, even if she didnt intend to.
Thats my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySun 16 Aug 2009 - 8:08

Wise words Angel.
I was thinking about Anastasia a lot last night.
I think she is a 'child of the future'
Those were the words I was given.
All children in the future will have powers similar to Anastasia's.
And maybe she is the reincarnated soul of her namesake.
Her powers plus her soul will make a very strong individual.
Maybe she is destined to be someone special.
And you Sarah have been chosen to be her mother.
So you too must be special too.
Just my thoughts xx
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009 - 19:51

Wow thanks Mia. I'm sorry I've only just been back in touch, I've been very busy and stressed at work. Things have been uneventful this week with regards to Anastasia but I haven't stopped thinking about everything. She did get very upset with her Daddy for sitting where she had been 5 mins earlier to the extreme she was trying to physically remove him from her place! Maybe this is just a normal little girl but it did make me stop and think Princess again. I suppose I'm just really studying her every move at the moment, looking. I'm going on holiday early Friday morning so won't be around for a couple of weeks but if anyone has any further thoughts then please continue to say and I'll check in when I'm back. For the first time we are going away without the children so I'm not sure what she'll make of that..... xxxx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009 - 20:02

I am thinking, if you can turn your thoughts away from negativity to positivity your lives may be easier.
I mean, think good things, like Anastasia is a peaceful, gentle child, and treat her as such.
And when we are away, Anastasia will be a model child and behave herself impeccably, etc etc.
Your mind is strong too you know Wink
Have a lovely time xx
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Where do I start? So much more to say about Anastasia   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 20:57

First of all please accept my apologies on being absent for almost a year -how time flies. Thank you to everyone who offered support and friendship with regards to my daughter Anastasia, she is definitely someone.
After the chest of drawers being pushed over in her room whilst she was in her cot not to mention all the other happenings and feelings, it went quite quiet for a few months, maybe some of you were to thank for this. Then one night in about last October I think everything went a little crazy. Anastasia was just turning 2. She normally goes to bed with out a fuss (so long as she still has her milk!) but as soon as we walked out her room she started screaming for us a really scared scream like she was petrified of something. We tried to settle her numerous times and tried going downstairs but she got worse and worse and we just didn't know what was wrong with her. She didn't have a temperature and din't appear unwell. Being only 2 she was unable to tell us but she started pointing at her doorway and kept screaming terrified of whatever was in front of her. She kept saying "out" and "scared" (I didn't even know she knew the word scared.) We starting feeling a bit unnerved ourselves then so asked where she wanted to go and she said Sam's room (her 7 year old brother). Ordinarily I'd say no but as it wasn't an ordinary event and Sam sleeps through anything not to mention I was feeling a bit spooked I carried her in to where she wanted to go and sat on his spare bed. She instantly calmed down..for about 30 seconds when she went crackers again pointing at Sam's doorway screaming "scared!" In broken child talk (she understands a lot more than she speaks) we ascertained there was someone that was in her room scaring her and had now followed her and us into Sam's room and was standing in the doorway. By this time me, my husband and my friend (who had come up to see if Anastasia was ok due to the screaming were really freaked out especially as our only escape route was where the scary thing was standing. Sam was still asleep and remained that way all night! We decided to make a dash for it and came downstairs taking Anastasia with us. This is a really long story sorry, but so much happened. Anyway we gave her another milk to settle her and she seemed ok so after a short while Aaron carried her up to bed and she appeared to settle - well she wasn't screaming anyway. About 20 minutes later I had a peculiar feeling I was being watched and glanced sideways through the crack in the door to see Anastasia stood half way up the stairs on the mini landing staring at me in silence. She had the creepiest look in her eyes it was like she was in a trance. I came to the bottom of the stairs and spoke up to her asking if she was alright and she just continued to stare at me almost through me. I went up to her asking her again and she still didn't reply but I noticed at the side of her on the floor there were 3 large rocks at least apple / orange size. What were they doing there? Where did she get them from? And what was she planning on doing with them. It dawned on me later that there were 3 rocks and 3 adults downstairs where she was staring. It turns out that Sam had collected the rocks from the garden a few weeks ago and took them to his room but they were tucked away under his bed. Whilst I thought she had settled she'd actually gone from being petrified to hunting for rocks in the dark under Sam's bed in an odd trance like state. She would have then had to carry them individually to her platform on the stairs! I quickly scooped her up in my arms and carried her downstairs constantly asking if she was ok and still not getting any response. I sat her on my knee cuddling her and all of a sudden she threw up all over the floor and started screaming again. She was back to her normal self but back to being terrified again. We kept her downstairs for the rest of the night and she would not let anyone put her down. Whatever she was scared of was in the lounge with us now and really playing games with her (and us!) She kept screaming "no!" and "away" and was constantly trying to smack something off her. At one point (and this sounds crazy but it is the honest truth) she was sat on my knee and her legs were pulled from under her -she was actually pulled by her feet off my lap except I pulled her back. By this time everyone was terrified as it dawned on us that it could actually hurt her or us. Wherever we went it followed inside, outside and Anastasia kept asking to go outside or inside to get away from it but after about 20 seconds to a minute it would appear and she'd start screaming to go back in or outside to get away. We all stayed awake in the lounge all night and whatever it was did not give up. We think it was managing to make itself look like me and Aaron too as all of a sudden she would become terrified of either me or Aaron running to the other parent pointing and screaming at the other as if she was terrified of us. Within seconds it would change and she would run away screaming and return to the other parent now petrified of the other. It has also done this a couple of months ago on a one night flash visit to the house again when Anastasia had chicken pox. Not only does it pick on small children but small poorly children!
Anyway odd little bits have happened since but nothing like that night until tonight. Anastasia, now nearly 3 and speaking more came out with Mummy I have a ghost in my room and Sam's room. Apparently it is a little girl aged 4 with blond hair and brown eyes. Sometimes Anastasia likes her but sometimes she says she is scared of her! Anastasia was on her bike when she started telling me this so I squatted down in front of her to ask her more questions. After just a couple of questions Anastasia went all quiet and wouldn't say anymore, it looked like someone had told her not to. Then all of a sudden she slammed her bike handles into my face bashing me on the chin! And then laughed when I said owww! I asked her why she did it and she said she didn't! I asked who did and she gave me that I can't speak look again and when I said who again she said Sam - even though he was inside the house. Anastasia would never do that to me or anyone so why? It was a planned nasty attack. Who is little girl? What does she want? Could she be dangerous? What does everyone think? There has always been something that can not be explained with Anastasia, ever since she was born. In addition to this I have had 3 moments today where I have kind of been told in my head at random moments and for no reason "go see a clairvoyant". I haven't seen one for years and wasn't planning on doing but today it keeps popping into my head like I'm being told to. And then Anastasia said about the ghost. So then I came to talk to you guys to see what you all think. If you managed to make it to the end of my very long tale. Thanks, Sarah xxx

Anastasia2007 wrote:
My question is about my 20 month old daughter Anastasia. It may sound crazy but I am fairly sure that she is the reincarnation of the real Russian Princess Anastasia. If this is not the case, there is certainly something else about her that I would like advise on.

8 years ago I got together with Aaron her Dad. After a very short period of time we had a very odd and out of the blue conversation that we would one day have a daughter called Anastasia. We had not been together that long so were certainly not at the level to think of having children together but this random thought emerged from nowhere and we just both knew that it would happen. From that day to the day she was born we knew she would be. We knew all about her, what she would look like and how she would behave, everything. We knew she would have dark curly hair and blue eyes. How we knew I don’t know, we just did. We also knew that she would be a little madam and she is.

When she was born and we brought her home, Almost immediately strange things started happening in the house, fridge doors smashing open at full force, pop cans flying off the kitchen side etc. We had lived in the house 5 years prior to her birth and nothing ever happened until the day we brought her home. We joked about it at first saying that she has obviously brought someone with her, maybe a protector.

From the moment she could hold her head up and look around she would look very strangely at people kind of like she is judging them or disapproving. Again from very young she has had a very regal feel about her like she believes she is superior to everyone around her it is as if she is saying “do you know who I am?”. She also appeared to understand everything as if she were an adult trapped in a baby’s body. At first we joked saying that maybe she is the original Princess Anastasia as she behaves like she believes she truly is a Princess.

Talking to a relative about it one day, they informed me that the real Anastasia had dark curly hair and blue eyes and was indeed a little madam. I later found out that the name Anastasia means “reborn”

As time has gone on and she has grown up she has become even more like Princess Anastasia. She also now believes that she is the boss at home, at nursery, wherever she goes and expects everyone to bow down to her (and they do – at nursery anyway).

Anyway the reason for this enquiry may or may not be linked but over the last few months, the strange happenings in the house have become much more frequent and they now are always directly linked to her. Many things have occurred but the most worrying one happened this morning. At about 9am we heard a big crash in her room. She was still in her cot. We ran into her room and she was stood up in her cot looking at us very creepily. In front of her cot her large 5 drawer wooden set of drawers had fallen face down on the floor. There is absolutely no explanation for this as it was on flat floor and is very heavy. Anastasia just stood there, not crying just staring at us if anything looking quite smug.

My gut instinct as crazy as it sounds is that she did it with her mind. If not we have a not very happy poltergeist. Either way I am not entirely comfortable and feel that now is the time to seek advice.

I hope I don’t sound too crazy!

Many thanks,

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 21:10

Wow how scary that must have been for you all!
It sounds like something very sinister and I'm sure that someone here could help you with that.
It's great to see you again but I am sorry to hear about what you have been through!
Back to top Go down
Anastasia2007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 21:28

It was! Telling the story back actually writing it all down was making me think oh my god did this all really happen??!! But it all did! I'm just so pleased it stopped the next day. I just can't help wondering and worrying now what might be next! Since the last post Anastasia had just told me the ghost is outside with her bike and that the ghost hit me with the bike!! It doesn't have a name...just ghost! Or she's making it up but I don't think so.....
Thanks for getting in touch xxx
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 22:05

Methinks this is one for our Medium Laura.
I also have a friend I could send your story too.
She has never been beaten yet as far as I know.
May I?
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 22:39

((((Anastasis)))) I read your story & keep getting chills -- not the good kind. I see similarities when my son was born. Not to the extreme as w/Anastasia tho. Not until he was older.

I agree w/mia to have Laura read this she is quite good p/u these things. I am sure she can help. Also like Mia I have a good friend I'd like to send your story to. If thats okay. Epona is quite skilled in things like this & has helped me a lot in the past. As is her husband. She is also a Dream Walker.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 22:48

I also have another friend, Lynn, not the same Lynn as the one here -- tho I am sure this Lynn can help too, the one here, she is quite good too.

Anastatia it would help if you could post some pics of your daughter some times ppl can see who or what could be around her.

My son's name was chosen by both me & my husband long before we even met. What are the odds that we both chose the name Christoher & not chose a girl's name & our only child is a boy.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 23:06

you could both invite your friends here too Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? Icon_biggrin

great to see you Ana, sorry you have been through so much - but pleased you came to us to get help!

our resident paranormal investigater aneaglesangel (ane) will have some great advice for you that I am sure of!!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 2:33

I've tried to invite them both are so busy with kids, work and school. Tho I will try to ask them again.

And yes ane is very helpful and an awesome investigator.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 2:36

Elfay wrote:
I've tried to invite them both are so busy with kids, work and school. Tho I will try to ask them again.

And yes ane is very helpful and an awesome investigator.

Aww thank you hun, you know I am teasing you right?!? but would love for you to invite any friends that you think would be at 'home' here Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? 7110
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 5:37

Ana,

My...some scary times for you and your family!!! I have thought on this and ask~~~~these are my thoughts: "Ghost" needs help and is trying (by any means necessary) to get someones attention! I do not think (at this point) that she is very dangerous, but she is desperate...and could become dangerous!
When Laura reads she should be able to help much more than I can.
The only suggestion I have is to seek the advice of a local, trusted medium. Is there anyone you know that could come to your house?
I do think that it would be beneficial for a medium to check this out!! Until then, I send Peace, Love, and Light to you and your family!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?   Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is my Daughter? A reincarnated Princess? Who is her poltergeist companion?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next