Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Animal Reiki Practioner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

Animal Reiki Practioner Empty
PostSubject: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptySat 25 Jul 2009 - 23:55

Animal Reiki Practioner Reikicat
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptySun 26 Jul 2009 - 14:36

awwwwwwww!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010 - 15:44

I have just finished level 1 and am starting level 2 reiki. What is the primary difference between working with human verses animals? My goal is to send reiki to feed lots and slaughter houses to ease the animals that are there. I will also work on others of course but I truly here for the animals. I can actually feel the fear and saddness that the animals feel while they are there.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 0:20

No difference in relation to reiki as far as I can tell you just intend it to go to them rather to a person
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 2:08

I've been working with a horse that is very angry and resistant. She finally came into the bubble and was pleased that I offered. For the first day she would not even look at me. I sent her the image of her being strong and beautiful loving and full of happiness. She finally saw herself the way I saw here. She is much better now.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 2:24

Great to hear Indigogirl
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 4:19

I've been wanting to ask, did you make your avatar or did you find it somewhere?
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 4:22

Its me in one side of the photo so yeah I made. Used photo shop, blur tool and one of the filters, I was going to use it as a template and paint it myself but that was turning out to be a pain lol

You can view more of my artwork here:
http://www.ourspiritualhome.com/story-art-and-poetry-corner-f30/balen-s-gallery-image-heavy-might-be-slow-to-load-t1680.htm
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 5:18

Nice work, I wish I could paint like that. I have so much in my head that I've experienced that I want to capture. Like when I sprouted my wings. That would be very cool and so meaningful.

Great work.
Back to top Go down
balen13
Lightworker
Lightworker
balen13

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner EmptyWed 8 Dec 2010 - 5:23

Thanks Smile
You could try photo manipulation, its not too hard to learn, you just need to find the right stock images to use to put your picture together Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Reiki Practioner   Animal Reiki Practioner Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Reiki Practioner
Page 1 of 1