Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Colour Healing and Numerology?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

Your Country : United Kingdom

Colour Healing and Numerology? Empty
PostSubject: Colour Healing and Numerology?   Colour Healing and Numerology? EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 19:23

Has anyone tried this before? As in combining the two together? A new discovery for me but it works that's for sure Wink 

Here is what I mean by this! 

If I'm given numbers in a certain order like for example 5,6,7,8 or it could be repetitious selection of numbers or two digits that one hears or needs interpretation I take that number set and look beyond it. So in a way I'm tuning in but not in a psychic way in a more healing way, so 5,6,7,8 indicates there is blue energy wrapping this site round now for communication; healing that is coming through and also surrounding the situation so as to kickstart the subjects and posting and activity back again. I suspect you could combine the two with the crystal rays as well although I have not tried that yet. 6 would indicate white light energy encouraging progression, steadiness, consistency, clarity to clear the elements of doubts and worries away from this place wrapping it round in love and light and harmony. 7's energies looking beyond would indicate yellowy energy that makes the attribute of stamina, willpower, questioning the self and self's purpose, could also indicate solar plexus chakra/gut instincts etc. and 8's characteristics is the energy of infinity, so 8 would represent changes and transformation and the tangible energies needed to keep this going 8 also is silvery energy that is being transformed by the white light. Mmmm... interesting way of combining both together right? 

Has anyone ever tried something along the similar lines? 

Exploration is such fun! 

lol!
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Colour Healing and Numerology?   Colour Healing and Numerology? EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 21:34

This is something that I have not tried
I have far too many half finished projects
Now that I have retired ......... maybe
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Colour Healing and Numerology?   Colour Healing and Numerology? EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 21:38

Awesome. Happy to draw it to your attention even if its just by posting - blessings!
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

PostSubject: Re: Colour Healing and Numerology?   Colour Healing and Numerology? EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 21:42

And that is why we post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Colour Healing and Numerology?   Colour Healing and Numerology? EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 21:50

Indeed it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colour Healing and Numerology?   Colour Healing and Numerology? Empty

Back to top Go down

Colour Healing and Numerology?
Page 1 of 1