Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Fasting ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

Your Country : United States

Fasting ... Empty
PostSubject: Fasting ...   Fasting ... EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 19:29

Do you fast and if so why and how long do you?

I do if for my own spiritual and personal well being, it helps me clear my head and put things into perspective, Some times I do a partial fast, I will fast all day and break it in the evening. I have fasted for as long as 30 days as well. I will stay well hydrated, especially in the warmer months, I drink mostly water and juices.

I don't usually tell anyone when I am fasting. Its my own personal thing that I do between me and God.

And yes it works very well for me, I do my best thinking when I am fasting. All the best decisions were made while fasting ... When I am fasting longer than a few days the first few are always the hardest, I can get headaches but as long as I keep hydrated I am okay. I really only get hungry the first day or 2 as well. I do prepare myself before I fast.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

Fasting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasting ...   Fasting ... EmptyMon 2 Apr 2012 - 3:48

I have a hard time fasting but really would like to do it.
I understand how its a great way to clear energy.
The best I can do is go one day eating veggies and fruit only, no protien or anything else. Always makes me feel better but I can never go longer than a day that way. My history with eating disorder might have something to do with that but not sure.
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

Your Country : United Kingdom

Fasting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasting ...   Fasting ... EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 12:11

Hiya, I am currently doing the 5 2 diet or otherwise known as the healthy lifestyle one which entails going 2 days a week fasting  for 500 calories, it does work if you stick to it. I've found that after fasting its made me feel much lighter in mindset and in myself, both emotionally as well as energetically so yes definitely good to try this but above all else must keep drinking and keep the fluids going so on days like this I usually drink tea instead of coffee and only have 2 cups of coffee a day, where as other days its more like several hehe all good though and keeps those vibrations  that little bit higher Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fasting ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fasting ...   Fasting ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fasting ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Healing Modalities-
Jump to: