Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

What is Cosmic Ordering??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

What is Cosmic Ordering?? Empty
PostSubject: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 18:27

We all want to live a life that is fulfilled. We want a life in which we have the things we desire and truly enjoy what we have. We are seeking ways to improve their circumstances in life. We constantly strive to acquire all those comforts in life which allow us to feel good about ourselves and while many recipes for success exist, none are quite as good as cosmic ordering.

You probably want to know more about cosmic ordering. Cosmic ordering is the spiritual practice in which you are able to claim all that you want from life from the universe. You request, or make an order for something and it is yours.

Cosmic ordering is the spiritual manifestation of your goals and dreams. You will ask for or order from the universe, what you want. This could be nearly anything. Perhaps you would ask for a change in your circumstances that will ultimately lead to the attainment of your desires.

Dr's. Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra have both said that you must be in what they call ‘the field of intent’ to make cosmic ordering work for you. The field of intent is an invisible energy field which connects your spirit to the universe. You have probably experienced the benefits or cosmic ordering in the past without even knowing it. There was probably a time or two when you really wanted something or needed something very badly. It might have been all you thought about. Then by sheer coincidence you got what you wanted or exactly what you needed.
You may have labeled it as a coincidence but it was actually the cosmos fulfilling your order.
Effective use of cosmic ordering has a great deal to do with the power of intention. This is a combination of both our desires and the belief that we are able to create a better situation along with the belief that we truly deserve whatever it is we are asking for.
We need to have complete belief and intent that we deserve what we want and really want it. This is the only way to make cosmic ordering work. When saying ‘I need a new job,’ or ‘I want a sport car’ but believing deep in your heart that you shouldn’t have these requests because you did nothing to earn them, then your cosmic order will be left unfilled. If you really want a better life, you must truly believe that a better life is what you truly deserve.
Cosmic ordering is probably the easiest thing you can do to make changes in your life. It is not hard at all. Is there a negative side to cosmic ordering? As with all things in live, there are pros and cons, depending on how a person uses it.
If you believe that negative things will happen, cosmic ordering will also deliver that. If you continue dwelling on such negative thoughts, you’ll never be able to bring about the manifestation of your dreams. Your subconscious mind is very powerful. It can stop you from achieving the goals you want to achieve if you allow it to, including making positive life changes. If you want to use the power of cosmic ordering, you have to open your mind to the good things which can come to you and prepare yourself to make the positive changes which cosmic ordering can give you.

You can ‘talk’ to your subconscious and prepare yourself by using affirmations, self hypnosis and meditation. People from all walks of life have made drastic changes to their life circumstances by using cosmic ordering. Do you believe that you deserve a better life? Now is the time to put cosmic ordering to work and receive all that you deserve in life.

Have you used cosmic ordering with success? what did you order??
Back to top Go down
Rosa
Mage
Mage
Rosa

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012 - 18:49

Like this topic. Lol. In the past I've done a bit of comsic ordering. My recent message or request was for a partnership. specifically though not a relationship. I lit a candle and said what I wanted and the request went out to the universe.........turns out a few weeks or months later there's a partnership coming up in my cards. Okay so I'm thinking positively about this and have stopped looking for him now in my life. The thing is I tried to take that wish back but couldn't because the cosmic order had already been accepted as a cosmic order and sent out.

Anyway today, I was chatting with a friend who is newly introduced to me from another friend. And yeah, she suddenly says to me .... the colour yellow and lemons.... and I'm sitting here thinking right. So then we continue chatting furthering with the link, the question is posed if I have a man in my life. Now, I'm sitting on the edge of the bed thinking nope I've not had a man in my life for over a year now...not so sure if I want one lol and what comes up is well that cosmic wish again. I've been told that this comsic order is happening and so on so forth, but never directly so much so that it's is a surprise... So I know now he's going to surprise me whoever he is. will have to watch out for that lol. (PS this cosmic order hasn't come into fruition yet so I've yet to see on that!!! but will keep you all updated if you want Smile )
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:38

What about you, Helen? What's been your experience with this?
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 17:36

well I am working on this at the moment and I have manifested regular readings, which of course has brought in a little money not alot - but enough for us to be able to completely redecorate our living room - so yes I truly believe it works and I am just off to make a post of a similar nature xx

how about you plur?
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:13

I got my first home thru cosmic ordering (when I left hubby)
I have got others homes for them this way ..... one just this month.
I also got my 2nd home and this one too the same way.
At present, I am awaiting my campervan ...... Smile
Its proving a little more difficult as I have to overcome several obstacles to get there *sigh*
But, if its meant to be ......
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012 - 23:58

I want to preface this with a firm acknowledgement that what is true for me isn't necessarily true for others. That said, my own experiences with manifestation have taught me that - again, for me - my balance lies in a greater focus on what I do have and what is happening than on what I would like to have or see happen.

That doesn't mean I don't have goals; my energy, however, is best directed toward accepting and being grateful for what I have and what I'm doing now, in the present moment, than projecting it toward what I want or want to be doing in the future.
Back to top Go down
simonk
Spiritual
Spiritual
simonk

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 20:35

I exist in a creative multiverse of abundance and all that I desire is already created and manifest in my life and meets my needs. I don't get everything I want because sometimes the answer is no mostly because it doesn't serve my needs. Therefore it cannot be manifest in my life. This goes for some of the nastier things that happened in my life that ultimately served me one way or another. Mostly it was about simply being conscious about being willing to accept all that is already granted you even if it's manifestation is not apparent to you. believe that it is already manifest and all the cosmos will conspire to make it a part of your material experience. That's how I approach it. There is no substitute really for taking action if you wish for things to materialize sooner, rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Cosmic Ordering??   What is Cosmic Ordering?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Cosmic Ordering??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Spiritual Forums :: Spiritual Seekers-
Jump to: