Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Question regarding Spirit Guides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
knvctbg
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : none

Question regarding Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding Spirit Guides   Question regarding Spirit Guides EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012 - 13:54

Hello , its me again .

My question is simple for those who already possess the Spirit Guide connection. Well i sit and relax for few mins with deap breaths, then i make a simple protection ritual. After this im totally relaxed and my mind is quiet , i start to see purple smoke that is something like traveling around my eyes and sparkles of light,and from time to time i get something like a star at long distance from me. After when i think i am connected , my whole body start to vibrate every 1 or 2 minutes. I ask questions , but im not able to heart or see anything. I see eyes that appear when i focus on the purple smoke , but it dissappear and the eyes as well. After 15-20 minutes relaxing , i open my eyes and i feel so tired probably doing a nap always. Is this something that i should be happy about and is this any sign of a step further in connecting with my guide. The Eyes that i see are always different , sometimes woman face and sometime man face . The Woman face eyes look like cat eyes and the man eyes dont have apple .
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Spirit Guides   Question regarding Spirit Guides EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012 - 15:13

Sounds to me like you're heading in the right direction.

Asking questions during meditation may not result in answers that you can see or hear; there are many forms of perception, and on an energetic level information can come in many forms.

Did you know that the octopus has the same kinds of cells in its skin as we have in our eyes? One theory is that, because of this, the octopus 'sees' with its skin. Exploring and perceiving spiritual/energetic reality, in my experience, involves a different set of senses. The most clear and profound perceptions, for me, occur in a way that is difficult to describe; words are insufficient. Kind of the way I'd imagine it would be difficult to describe the experience of 'seeing' with one's skin.

When I'm focusing exclusively on spiritual/energetic reality, I too ensure that my space is well protected. When I first started doing this, for the most part I entered my protected space only with the intent to observe, and I did my best to carry no expectations with me other than the expectation that I would learn something. It helped me a LOT when I learned how to observe without mentally describing what I was perceiving. The descriptions can be made later; while I'm exploring spiritual reality, words just get in the way of the experience.

As you continue to explore, I'm sure your spirit community will reveal themselves to you.

I hope you'll continue to share your experiences with us here, k. Pretty exciting stuff!
Back to top Go down
knvctbg
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Spirit Guides   Question regarding Spirit Guides EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 12:41

Another thing i've experience yesterday , i laid down i started to feel some sort of wind blowing on my face so sensetive wind. Then when i closed my eyes i the color changed and it was gold or something like it ,and suddenly it turned to gold field and i saw a face which i cant describe. Hope im one step closer to the beggining of this journey.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Spirit Guides   Question regarding Spirit Guides EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 16:38

I think you're well beyond your first step, k.

Are you keeping a journal? I found that to be particularly helpful -- still do, actually. I'm not much of an artist (I mean, really not much of one at all; stick figures and wobbly lines is about the best I can do), but when I get a visual image, something that I just can't describe with words, I do my best to sketch it into my journal, especially if the image feels significant and I'm unable to discern what it means. Then I leave a bit of space near the sketch so that when its meaning does become clear, I can go back and note that in my journal as well.

I also keep my journal near my bed at night so if I have a significant dream I can just jot it down quickly and go back to sleep.

I don't go back over what I've written (and drawn) very often, but when I do I find it to be beneficial. Reading through a series of entries and seeing them as a whole often brings greater insight.

Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us here, k -- that's what makes this such a wonderful community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Spirit Guides   Question regarding Spirit Guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Question regarding Spirit Guides
Page 1 of 1