Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Updated EMERGENCY Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

Updated EMERGENCY Request Empty
PostSubject: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 3:34

Robbyn's husband, John, has been in the hospital for several weeks now. Not sure how he got dropped from the healing list, but I suspect that was my bad. Argh. I am so sorry.

Anyway, he's had a hard year -- open heart surgery, a toe amputation, many heart- and diabetes related issues. Now he has a systemic infection, and the doctors have apparently not been treating it correctly; from what Robbyn tells me, they misdiagnosed the infection type, treating something other than what he actually has going on in his system, and he's gotten progressively worse. He welcomes all healing energy and prayers.

Robbyn's at her wit's end as well, so although she hasn't specifically asked for it this time, I'd really appreciate anyone so moved to also send her some supportive energy. Folks who do real specific stuff, I think her immune system probably needs some major shoring up, given how much time she's spending at the hospital with her husband and all the commuting she's been doing between there and home.

Thank you all.
plur
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 6:07

Hello

Blessings sent.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 12:44

Thank you, Lynn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 14:08

I shall send tonight before sleeping xx
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:14

Thank you, mia.

For the last month or so I've pretty much been just sending energy when I can, rather than deeply connecting with any of the folks on my 'list'. I did connect some with John this morning, and he's 'looking' better than I expected, but I think it might just be a reflection of the quality of care he's getting at the VA hospital -- what I was picking up might be more about his mood than his health. I know that folks don't often connect deeply when they're working through a healing list - would be terribly impractical, yes? - but if anyone does connect with John enough to receive impressions I'd really appreciate hearing them.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 2:15

Another (belated) update:

John went home from the hospital the day before Thanksgiving, but apparently the infection has again taken a turn for the worst. They were planning to take him back to the hospital yesterday, and - poor guy! - he fell in the morning. His back has been a terrible mess, and falling made it much worse. They had to send him in an ambulance because he couldn't sit upright for the 90-minute (minimum) drive to the hospital.

So he's at the Veteran's Hospital in Portland, Oregon for the time being; once he's stabilized they'll transfer him to the VA across the river in Vancouver, Washington (which is a much shorter commute for Robbyn to visit him).

Robbyn hurt her back while helping John off the floor yesterday, so she's not doing so well either. I'm having coffee with her in the morning, and we've been in touch by phone fairly consistently. It's nice to be able to spend some time with her, but I'm sure sorry about the circumstances that are bringing her into town so often.

Whenever I connect with John I see a spirit healer with him, so there is ongoing healing work being done. When I connect - or even just send - I just add to what's being done, rather than try to direct the energy myself. Not saying anyone else needs to do things my way; just sharing what I'm experiencing. I really would like some feedback if anyone has impressions of what's going on with him.

Many thanks to all who are moved to send this lovely couple healing and supportive energy. They sure need all the help they can get.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 22:32

Sending John lots of healing energy and prayers for as long as he needs them.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 20:45

Thank you, Elfay.

Robbyn says the docs figured out the medication they'd given him had 'stopped working' (poor man; first they give him the wrong thing, then they give him something that simply isn't up to the job). So they started him on yet another antibiotic. Not sure when he'll be going home -- he needs to be able to get himself in and out of bed first; Robbyn learned the hard way that helping him up is more than her back can handle.

Will provide updates as I get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated EMERGENCY Request   Updated EMERGENCY Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated EMERGENCY Request
Page 1 of 1