Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Monday September 26th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Monday September 26th  Empty
PostSubject: Monday September 26th    Monday September 26th  EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 23:30

Hello All

Monday September 26th I am going to start posting a "Daily Message" . I will be directing the intention that the messge reaches someone here on a deeper level.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Monday September 26th    Monday September 26th  EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011 - 18:39

Hello

NO I did not forget about this....sadly the NEW lap top I have landed in the shoppe and I am on a back up....slow blessed thing that I had before the new one came to be.

I now have the information on this one and I would like to offer a message for the day....

Now what I put forth might well ring very true to someone here that reads it....I have focused the energy on OSH and on the Member's here....and the card that came today was......

The Devil

* indicates a negative cycle of events

* might find you are in a situation where nothing seems to go right, and your problems spawn other problems with no end in sight

* usually this is from not seeing the FULL picture

* remember that you have the power to release from this bondage

* instead of thinking on your problems or what is missing, try thinking about all you have been given

So if this rings to ye let us know....I will do another one tomorrow....

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Sungirl
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Monday September 26th    Monday September 26th  EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011 - 21:26

fits me very well. My work situation is very negative and I don't see a way of makimg it better... but I will try to focus on what I do have and see if that helps.

Will also look to see how I have the power ti fix it. Don't know what that is at the moment but I agree I should be able to manifest change.

Thanks Monday September 26th  12783
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Monday September 26th    Monday September 26th  EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011 - 5:00

Neato, Lynn! Glad you're able to get started on this -- I've been looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday September 26th    Monday September 26th  Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday September 26th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-
Jump to: