Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

RE Memeber David

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

RE Memeber David  Empty
PostSubject: RE Memeber David    RE Memeber David  EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 6:10

Hello

August 2nd at 11 30 UK Time David went under the knife to have his hernia fixed. UTTER amazement is that he was chatting with me that night. It was thought that he would be out of it for a day or so. I am blessed to say that is not the case. While in pain some he is doing so well.

NOW I hope he does not over do it and LET's his wonderful Wife Tracy waite on his some. NOT to go doing the stairs or anything too much for a few days. As a friend I will make sure that he does take it easy and that he does LET Tracy help him some. I know how stubborn I am too when down. Its hard at times for a mate to support one when ye are so independent.

I am currently dealing with a shoulder that dislocates at the WRONG move done, I too am not one to let another help.... and hate feeling helpless....but at times WE should let another in. I hope David reads this and see's that and embraces some help.

I will say that if anyone doubts in the power of possitive thought and energy exchange David is I know one to say it works.

Now to work on the other healing.....in the relationship that is too in a healing state....and moving forwards. There is so much LOVe there that is like a rosebud opeing to be a wonderful flower once again.

One step at a times

MND

Body

SOul

Bless ye David and take it slow and fully heal......Bless ye Tracy for being by his side.....

Lynn
Back to top Go down
pinkangel2527
Spiritual
Spiritual
pinkangel2527

Your Country : United Kingdom

RE Memeber David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Memeber David    RE Memeber David  EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:17

Oh i do hope that David feels better soon, and i hope he takes it easy to help his recovery along x
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

RE Memeber David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Memeber David    RE Memeber David  EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:49

Thanks for the update, Lynn -- was wondering where David had gone and how he was doing. Very glad to hear he's on the mend!
Back to top Go down
david
Spiritual
Spiritual
david

Your Country : United Kingdom

RE Memeber David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Memeber David    RE Memeber David  EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:03

thank you for a beautiful post, your healing energy is most welcome, i am taking it easy and do allow others the chance to take part in that especially tracy who is by my side and my friends over the road who gave me a get well card and not forgetting Lynn.... with whom i truly respect and trust her understanding

yes tracy and i have gone... going through some strange times and as such will be patient with her as she catchs up with more understanding and awarness of all our true natures..... we are ALL one and no one gets left behind, perhaps its the reason i married her to show theres more to life than meets the eye

you would agree with me if you see her smile.... its a world changer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE Memeber David  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE Memeber David    RE Memeber David  Empty

Back to top Go down

RE Memeber David
Page 1 of 1