Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

healing for Plur and Partner

Go down 
+5
Helen
pinejoss
Sparrow
aneaglesangel
indigogirl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

healing for Plur and Partner Empty
PostSubject: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 14:57

Hey family one of our own needs everyone who can send healing energy to do so.

Hi there. C is in the hospital again. Possible congestive heart failure, but no one really knows. Argh. Anyway, could you please post a request on OSH for distance healing for both of us? We'd both appreciate it very much. Will send updates when I'm able.

If your able would you please take time to send them some healing energy.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
aneaglesangel
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 15:51

Sending it her way! Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 16:50

Sending Clancy lots of healing energy and prayers.
Back to top Go down
pinejoss
Spiritual
Spiritual
pinejoss

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 20:23

Already sent !!! To Both Clancy and to Pluralone for the strength and energy he needs right now also
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 20:57

oh dear, lots of love being sent xxxxx keep an eye on plur IG xxxx
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011 - 21:54

Oh yes I will. shes too darn important!
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 15:22

*sniff* Wow!

Well, I already said this in another thread, so I'll try to keep this shorter (no promises, tho, garrulous me)... The energy being sent is clearly helping. The only treatment she received in the hospital was oxygen; everything else they did was testing, and some of the tests involved pumping toxins into her system and then flushing them back out again (seems like a dangerous gamble, that). And still, she is doing much better today. Has to be the energy work being done, wouldn't you say?

I know for certain that the energy sent to me is helping tremendously; my body does not handle stress well at all, and I know if I weren't receiving such wonderful support from you folks I'd be really sick myself right now. Yes, my body is not happy at the moment, but oh man it would be so much worse if not for all of you! And my emotional state has remained strong; that's pretty big in itself, as I tend to go to a fairly dark place when under tremendous stress, and I'm nowhere near there. Even puttered in the garden yesterday! Wow!

So ... definitely it's congestive heart failure. It's a strange kind of thing, not like a heart attack that's a sudden (and often devastating) event, but something that happens over time. She also has emphysema, COPD, and renal failure (which goes hand in hand with congest. heart failure). In short, she's a BIG MESS, or - as her doc says - a train wreck. Hee. I love her doc.

We have some HUGE changes that we have to make in our basic habits, and that's going to be really hard because she's so pathologically set in her ways. Changing how she eats, well, I'm not sure she'll comply with the diet (pretty sure she won't, actually). We talked yesterday about her not putting me in the position of being a nag... we'll see.

Anyway, again, thank you all so very, very much. And please keep the energy coming -- we both need it!
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 17:37

sent you and C some last night around 10 and will tonight as well.
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 17:50

Hello Plur - while I'm wiped out myself, and so can't send any energy...I would like to say best wishes on this and hope that you both get well soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

Your Country : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyThu 16 Jun 2011 - 22:20

@plur and @iku-turso

If you ppl want, I could do an angel s healing on you and partner..........
Just send me a PM if you are interested...........

xxxNas
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011 - 20:26

Hello

I will ADD OSH to the Healing BOOK at Church. That way I cover ALL that find a path here as if one is seeking Spiritual Guidance in life healing is usually a part of that one. Blessings to everyone !

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Fri 17 Jun 2011 - 20:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 2:03

Many thanks - again! - for all your kind words and support!

Monday when she was having such difficulty, I took her to the doc because I thought she was having a bad reaction to the iron solution that she'd received intravenously earlier that day. Nope, nope, nope, the doc said, she has pneumonia, she has this, she has that. Bam she's in the hospital, and I've already shared what went on there. Then today she went in for another IV iron solution, and gee guess what? She had a bad reaction to it, just like she'd had Monday, only it happened while they were doing the IV. They stopped it and treated her (shooting tons of stuff into her veins and giving her oxygen), so at least she didn't have to go to the hospital again. Phew!

I really do understand why a doctor wouldn't pay attention to a layperson's opinions, but come on. If it was that obvious to me, why couldn't the professionals see it? Grr.

Anyway, I'm just really happy that she's still home. We've even been able to get out into the garden and so some work on the yard together, although it's really slow going and we're not getting a whole lot done. Still, it's a lot more than either of us would be able to do were it not for all the wonderful healing energy being sent our way by the loving, generous folks here at OSH!

I mean, we're doing amazingly well, considering everything that's going on right now. I can't possibly express enough my gratitude for all the energetic support we're receiving!

Much love and gratitude,
plur
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 6:52

I am still sending C lots of healing energy and you too plur - glad to know it helps.

lots of love to both of you (((((hugs)))))
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptySat 18 Jun 2011 - 17:44

Thank you!!! healing for Plur and Partner 210306
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptySun 26 Jun 2011 - 13:21

Just wanted to give a bit of an update -- and to thank you all for the continued energy being sent our way.

My beloved seems to be holding her own this week. Finally convinced someone that she really does need oxygen here at the house -- now it's just a matter of getting her to use it! Argh! She is the WORST patient EVER.

As for me, I'm just blown away that after so many years of avoiding most of the viruses that have worked their way through the population, I've been sick yet again. That's three times this year! This time, it started in my right ear and spread to my throat and lymphatics. Taking a very strong anti-microbial herbal tincture and otherwise just riding it out.

So: Many, many thanks for keeping us on the Healing Circle's list! We certainly still need the support, and we're both very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptySun 26 Jun 2011 - 14:14

you are welcome always plur..

Just a thought - you have spent much time around hospitals this year, that is most likely the place you have caught these illnesses...

big hugs for you both xxx
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptySun 26 Jun 2011 - 15:15

The energy will continue to come until no longer needed. Thank you for allowing us to help and do what we do best....... Send loving, healing energy and thought to people we care about. I remember someone telling me " we are all connected" therefor if you are ailing so are we.

big fat smooches
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 6:31

Helen, you're right -- between doctor's offices and hospitals, I've been exposed to all sorts of nasties. Thing is, I used to not get sick with them! I worked in an herb shop where sick people came in all the time for remedies, hardly ever caught a thing. I think it's the added stress that's made the difference this year more than anything.

Oooo indie, I love big fat smooches! Those are the bestest kind!
Back to top Go down
aneaglesangel
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 15:56

Yeah, I'm sure Helen's right about that, I've caught some of the worst illnesses from the hospitals. All those sick people, ick!

So glad you guys worked in the garden together! You say you didn't get anything done, but you did! You mixed your energies with Mother Earth, digging in the dirt, and you shared the love of Her, together. You soaked up sun and felt Father Wind at your backs! That's some serious healing magic! Sending the hugs and as much energy as I can. (I also look at it in a way as counteracting the negative energies going on for me. If I do something positive, then aren't I undoing the negative that the entity has done?)

Sending love to ya both, and oh, you like big, fat smooches, do ya? Well then, he's giant big fat smooches for ya! Now you both get better real soon!! Hugs!
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner EmptyMon 27 Jun 2011 - 17:22

*soaks up all the love, energy and kisses* bliss!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: healing for Plur and Partner   healing for Plur and Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

healing for Plur and Partner
Page 1 of 1