Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Ahoi - (it is Prien)

Go down 
+4
pluralone
Helen
Lynn
Kapitan_Prien
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

Your Country : none

Ahoi - (it is Prien) Empty
PostSubject: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyThu 9 Jun 2011 - 23:35

Hello,

It is me. I re-joined here after a long absence. I certainly hope I won't get banned because I just got banned from ( name editied out ) for re-joining and I had gotten banned around the end of May from this WWII German reincarnation forum (long story but if you want to know - just PM me).

I'm kind of hesitant to say anything after having all these doors slammed in my face...

Prien

Last edited by Lynn on Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 0:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Name of site out of GREAT respects for other's sites and their work put forth.)
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 0:22

Hello Prien

Welcome back hon and I mean that from me very soul. I have edited out the name of the site out of respects for the hours of hard work one's put forht in opening and keeping up a site. We all have our paths that find us coming here. Some via that same path. All are welcome here on OSH. I know that Helen is pure in her intentions to give everyone a fair chance to be here and to be a part of what truly is "Family".

Even Jim ( me mate ) was stunned at the replies he got to me posting his BDay here and no one know him..... That is what OSH is all about fitting in where one might not elsewhere.

WELCOME back and take life slow.....but one has a lot of GOOD informations to share I know that one from our conversations

. Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 0:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 0:40

Hello,

Thanks Lynn.

This is a bit hard for me because it's really cut down the people I could interact with online...not that there were many to begin with.

I'm going through a huge transition stage and I'm thankful I have my essences and some new crystals to help myself out.

I have a clearer understanding though, of why I am here and what is going on with my life. Which is reassuring to say the least...it's just difficult getting adjusted to it for a number of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 2:08

How fantastic to see you prien, I truly mean it, you have been missed!

You will have to go through the minimum 10 posts for use of PM and now also to see the 'your corner' forum - but I am pretty sure that wont take long!!

I am sorry others have been so unwelcoming towards you and what a shame with the WWII forum, I thought you thought you had found a place to fit there (although you always fitted here too) with your experiences....

A very warm welcome back, thank you for coming back to us Ahoi - (it is Prien) 7110
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 2:16

*jumps on the Welcome Wagon*

Welcome back, you! It's true, it's true -- you were missed here, and I'm so glad you're back!

Once you've posted your ten, please send me a PM and tell me all about what's been going on.

So very happy to see you're home again!
plur
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 2:35

Welcome back, I wondered what happened to you.....Glad to see you and hope that you will be right at home here, again!
Blessings
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Mage
Mage
Wolf

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 5:11

Welcome back.

As previous people have said, you are more than welcome back here and you were truly missed. It will be good to read through your posts again Prien.

Hugs and blessings

Wolf
Back to top Go down
norseman
Spiritual
Spiritual
norseman

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 11:45

Wotcha, matey !
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 15:32

Hello and Thanks All -

Yeah I thought that I found a good 'home' at the WWII German reincarnation forum but there were several incidents that happened that caused me to leave, including one with the owner - who never apologized to me. So it's been a very rough first 6 months of the year to say the least - the past few months from March to May were the worst.

(Editied out of respect again for other sites and the hard work that goes forth to them ) I know HOW much it hurts to be banned I too faced that, but too I put LIGHT around that site so that they might well grow as they should. There are at times things we do not see eye to eye on and we have to learn at times to just accept that paths end at times in not possitive ways for us but in time WE SEE why they ended. For me it was the friendships I made there that are still lasting and growing for why I even went there. Too it lead me on the path that eventually got me here. I bless the "hacker" I had he lead me here. Moving forward is letting go of the past at times and seeing the BRIGHTNESS of the future one can have and will have.

Lynn

I've really been making good use of my essences - right now I'm using a blend that consists of an essence I made from a Rose from the Rosebush in the back yard of the apt. where I live and with that I have the FES: Crab Apple, Glassy Hyacinth, Hyssop and Splendid Mariposa Lily.

Since many know about the Crab Apple from the Bach line, I won't post about that but the others are from the FES 'Range of Light' - and here is the information about them:

Glassy Hyacinth Triteleia lilacina
Positive qualities: Redemption
of suffering; transformation of emotional darkness into the light of
soul understanding; resurrection forces of soul triumph

Patterns of imbalance: Profound trauma, sorrow, emotional pain; ability to face evil, or the “shadow” of humanity; descent into hell

Hyssop Hyssopus officinalis
Positive qualities: Body-Soul integration of pain and suffering; ability to forgive and to accept forgiveness from others

Patterns of imbalance: Body-based
guilt or shame, self-punishment or mutilation directed consciously or
unconsciously at the body; soul memory of previous abuse or shame that
degrades body image

Splendid Mariposa Lily Calochortus splendens

Positive qualities: Soul
alignment with the Mother of the World; capacity to recognize all
members of the human race as having one Mother; ability to activate
transcendent forces of mothering and mercy for all of the human family

Patterns of imbalance: orphan
state of consciousness as a root condition of humanity, soul pain and
feelings of abandonment due to world trauma and warfare; divisions in
the human family due to race, religion, nation, class, ecological
disaster or warfare

http://www.fesflowers.com/r-of-l-overview.htm

I'm also using mainly lower chakra crystals (because being a walk-in I'm 'grounding' and have to 'clear out'/'heal' the lower chakras - but also ones for the heart-solar plexus link): Pink Halite, Honey Calcite, Chrysoprase, Snakeskin Agate, Pargasite w/ Pyrite, Lepidocrocite Quartz, Peridot (I keep this in a bag in my shirt pocket). Then in my pants pocket I have, Bloodstone and Black Tourmaline.

You can read about the properties of quite a few of these here:

http://heavenandearthjewelry.com/ecommerce/control/category/~category_id=metaproperties/~pcategory=resources

And the Snakeskin Agate:

http://crystal-cure.com/agate-snakeskin.html

And the Pargasite:

http://www.healingcrystals.com/Pargasite_Crystal_Chips.html

Last edited by Lynn on Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 19:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Respect for OTHER's work put forth in their sites.)
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 16:00

I've also been working on my blog - I recently made it private so I could do some 'cleaning up' with things - but just reopened it:

http://priensmemories.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 19:34

Hello Prien

No one more than me "SEES" the progress one has made I am very pleased and proud of ye for that hon. Lets keep that progress moving forwards. Need to "vent" things out one has me E Mail address and what is said hon stays in total TRUST and RESPECT with me. I only want the best for ye in life. Here we will learn a lot from ye....

Location "Out to Sea" almost haunting image I get there.....of being put out to sea. Odder still the song that be on "Castles Made of Sand" by Jimmy Hendrix.

Too one might "MOVE" the Essences into a section so it does not get lost here and build it from there.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 19:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 20:09

I sent you a PM.

I have 'Out at Sea' because land is not for me. I do not care for the ways of landsmen...as many of them are not 'real'. I also deliberately chose no national flag, because the sea really belongs to no one (there are 'territorial waters' off the coasts - but the sea itself cannot be claimed by any one nation - which to me shows its power) - and I don't feel as though I am 'of' any nation. Despite having been a Finnish sea captain during the 19c. and later having been born in Germany - serving in the Germany Merchant Navy then after that the Kriegsmarine.

I far prefer the 'eternal-ness' of the sea to the seeming 'transient' ways of nations.

Ahoi - (it is Prien) 218187
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 22:28

Hello I can embrace that freedom the ocean has. For me I am a child of the city streets and the energy or motion they bring. Ye remind me of me young friend Nicolas as he is a child of the land of the wilds and calls no part of it truly home. I have never thought on the sea being eternal but that opens me mind some and I will start a thread on that. Interesting idea enternal ness. Lynn
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011 - 23:44

Wow Prien welcome back ! I was thinking about you missing your wonderful threads and posts. I believe it was just yesterday I was thinking about you.

Welcome back !
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Prien
Enlightened
Enlightened
Kapitan_Prien

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) EmptySat 11 Jun 2011 - 19:33

Re Lynn: Well to me, the Sea - being the origin of life on earth is the closest one can come to the 'origin' of our souls (God/Spirit/Source) - it's like a physical representation of that.

Re Elfay: Hey Wink Thanks! It seems like once again my reputation preceeds me...*laughs* Ahoi - (it is Prien) 648610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahoi - (it is Prien)   Ahoi - (it is Prien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahoi - (it is Prien)
Page 1 of 1