Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Going through major Difficulties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual
YukE Issac

Your Country : United States

Going through major Difficulties Empty
PostSubject: Going through major Difficulties   Going through major Difficulties EmptySun 24 Apr 2011 - 23:39

Hi everyone, I may be off site for a little bit.. My family member decided to steal my wallet without my permission, then shove it in a couch/ lougne chair.. I found out when I wrote down my Debit card number from the caller ID, I had 40 $ taken off late at night.. I have 5 and a half days to leave house due to the family member threatening to put me in a homeless shelter against my will ( I am my own guardian and im 20 ) soo I will have to find a home ASAP.. I am a tad upset and sad that she did it and I will be back on OSH as soon as I can get a Puter.
Back to top Go down
pinejoss
Spiritual
Spiritual
pinejoss

PostSubject: Keep the faith    Going through major Difficulties EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011 - 1:05

Sorry to hear about this Yuke, I know how if feels when a family member turns on you. Hope you can find a place soon. Dont forget you can always go to the public library and use their computer once in a while. Thats what I use to do when I no longer had one. Will be thinking of you Going through major Difficulties 7110
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Going through major Difficulties   Going through major Difficulties EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011 - 22:30

Keeping you in my meditations, YukE. Rough as this situation is, I'm really glad that you'll be out of that household. I'll bet once you settle in to a new place you'll be feeling a lot better. Keep us posted when you can.
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual
YukE Issac

PostSubject: Re: Going through major Difficulties   Going through major Difficulties EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011 - 3:28

Just sneaking some time in.. yes.. I will update as soon as I can, I can spend at least an hour a day at a friends store..(owns it) for 5 bucks an hour.. idk where the library is LOL
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual
YukE Issac

PostSubject: Re: Going through major Difficulties   Going through major Difficulties EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 18:20

Well I got Kicked Out!!! they first took their fones and pc's away and i couldnt take it.. I left, they wanted me out my bad.. i bought a Netbook so i can be on here and other places on internet.. i am gonna get a passsport with some ppl that are helpn me get away from my family WHO.. keeps harassing me to get to this place i didnt even want in the first place
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: Going through major Difficulties   Going through major Difficulties EmptySun 8 May 2011 - 19:01

Good for you, YukE. And I'm glad you'll be keeping in touch here! Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going through major Difficulties   Going through major Difficulties Empty

Back to top Go down

Going through major Difficulties
Page 1 of 1