Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE

Go down 
+2
Helen
truthseeker58
6 posters
AuthorMessage
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer
truthseeker58

Your Country : United States

BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE Empty
PostSubject: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 21:17

text

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have been guided to this wonderful world of love, support, knowledge, sharing, Truth, and the most inspiring fellow travelers I have met along my journey. It has been extremely rough for me the last 3 weeks. This forum is definitely a Gift from the Heavens. I feel safe and calm here. And can share without fear. Even though I am aware that I can get a bit passionate -- I'll blame it on my fire sign I love you .

That's it. Sending healing and light blessings to one and all. and yes, i have found a new home...

always in gratitude,
truthseeker58

flower

Last edited by truthseeker58 on Sat 26 Mar 2011 - 21:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add sentence)
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 22:15

Thank you so much for your kind words, it truly means a lot to me. Sorry you have had a few hard weeks, but, thrilled that you found your way here!

Being passionate is no crime, and it does happen here on occasion, as long as the respect remains and we all remember that our truth may not be the next persons truth - you will fit in just fine!!
Back to top Go down
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer
truthseeker58

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 23:42

Helen,

no need to worry. life experience taught me many moons ago the importance of respect. i do not purposely step on toes. and all human souls are deserving of love and respect. and that i assure you as part of my journey.

gratitude,
truthseeker58
sunny
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 23:59

I thank you for that assurance, I am so pleased that you are enjoying your time here, and you are seeing that OSH is a place like no other, if you have made it to the bottom of the forum, you may have seen an area called Your Corner - feel free to set up a thread there for yourself, to use as a journal/notepad etc. It is great to have a place to keep all of those ideas/thoughts in one place!

Look forward to having you here
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptySun 27 Mar 2011 - 5:51

Hello

Well we are on the same path it seems. Past few weeks for me has been a path of a cold leading to a path with the asthma to the path with SPRING BREAK and three kids home for TWO weeks.

This is a rare place a very special place. A place I never found a path to the path here I guess FOUND me.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
pinejoss
Spiritual
Spiritual
pinejoss

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 2:27

Lynn and Truthseeker I couldnt have said it any better. I feel so safe and happy in this group. No backstabing or nit picking going on in here. Its nice to find a group of people that care so much. The support and love that comes from everyone in here is refreshing !!!!!!!!

A big hugh THANK YOU HELEN for creating a spot where we can all come to BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE 457649
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 11:34

BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE 88116 BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE 266530 BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE 179116 BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE 783323
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011 - 14:34

What a lovely thread! I'll add my own gratitude here as well. There's no place like Home...
Back to top Go down
truthseeker58
Believer
Believer
truthseeker58

PostSubject: Brimming Over with Gratitude   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 13:34

well friends, once again i lost internet connection for days. as soon as i was able to sign on i want to say high and i miss you all terribly. i will stay on the site for a while but if you lose me again you'll know why.

i had a similar problem few months. and i heard something sensitive 'zapping' their telecommunication doodads. my phone went down as well back then.

if anyone has heard of this phenomena, would you please let me know.

i feel warm and fuzzy again (even though my darling cat kept me up all nite again -- she does not handle change well - but i still love her. prrrrr)

always grateful
truthseeker58

BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE 210306
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 14:51

Thank you for popping in we miss you too! That must be really hard to keep losing the connection!!

Can I ask - do you expect it to happen, as in 'its back now but wont last long' kind of thing?

if so maybe you could try 'it is fixed and will remain fixed and online'

just and idea for positive thinking BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE 7110 and on the 'zapping' phenomena it may be you/your electric magnet field we have a few sensitives here that have trouble with electronic equipment....will have to see if they are around xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE   BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE Empty

Back to top Go down

BRIMMING OVER WITH GRATITUDE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-
Jump to: