Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

color matrix therapy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

Your Country : Netherlands

color matrix therapy  Empty
PostSubject: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 2:55

Many people live with unexplained symptoms, health complaints for which no standard solution. That does not always mean that no solution exists. All diseases manifest themselves in a tension that is reflected in the reflex zones on the back. Even at an early disease is the change in the connective tissue can be felt and healing are achieved.

With colors from the meridian therapy, it is possible to tension on the skin and keep the internal organs to activate a better effect. Over many years has shown that kleurenreflexologie of the back lighting for a large number of health problems or can offer a solution.

The tension of the subcutaneous tissue as a diagnostic method is derived from Teirich-Leube and Elizabeth Dicke. They first developed the reflex zones and give a connective tissue massage combined. Connective tissue massage is a therapy has become widespread that in many physical therapy education is taught.

Christel Heidemann, this approach has further deepened by the meridians involved in this therapy.

Training
By Blokdijk Institute in Eindhoven, a variety of courses and workshops are followed in include connective meridian color therapy. See the training page for more information, an overview of prices and a registration form.

The back goes
The kleurenreflexologie for the back insights that arose from Willy Blokdijk gained from acupuncture, meridian therapy and homeopathy. In so doing, they build on already known treatments, such as meridian therapy and the color wheel. After many years of research, this particular form of therapy available to everyone and is also forwarded to interested therapists.

The theory and practice of kleurenreflexologie the back is exhaustively described by Willy in a beautifully designed book, via this website can be purchased . Go to the book page for more information. This page is also a pdf with the preface, introduction and contents, and some parts of the book can be downloaded. Therapists are finally regular courses provided.

The use of colors to the energy in the meridians can be influenced by it all worked out first and set in the color circle. The effect of the meridians of the colors can be scan in the connective tissue on the back.

The diagnosis of connective tissue zones by Willy Blokdijk further explored and developed. Besides the already well-known areas, which are shown on some maps, there are 22 posters designed by all zones. There are many years of preparation preceded.

The colors refer to the colors used to work for healing the body. Each color has its own energy value. Green works for the stomach, blue for the lungs, etc.
Meridaankleurentherapie has both the connective tissue massage as the meridian therapy as disciplines in themselves, while using the rugreflexzones. Especially the latter therapy is still being developed.

Color Homeopathy
New is the color developed by Willy homeopathy. Here the colors of the color wheel by homeopathic dilution triturations and made into a homeopathic remedy. This makes the colors become stronger in their operating range. These homeopathic colors are worn on the skin.

The colors may vary and tube or bottle per box ordered.

See the page on this therapy for more information. Ordering information and prices are available on the product page .

Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 2:57

he treatment consists of a combination of meridian therapy, rugreflexzonetherapie and connective tissue massage. If some agencies will not function properly, it is immediately felt in the tension of the subcutaneous tissue.

The skin and subcutaneous connective tissue massage through his influence and how it can be improved. Patients are often surprised when a long constipation or diarrhea suddenly released after treatment.

The beginning of a treatment consists of an examination of existing tissue zones. It can be observed such an active pathology but it is also possible that there is a familial body weakness. For example, families that are difficult to tolerate fatty foods. The patient has no immediate symptoms, but do know that he would rather not eat french fries with mayonnaise. This body weakness - in this case of the gallbladder - is palpable in the connective tissue.

Teirich-Leube (the founder of the connective tissue massage) called this a silent zone. This means that if no father or mother and child can tolerate fat, chances are that when a child is silent zone will be found, which could give rise to complaints. However, there is usually an area of complaints they have.

Attacks Research is the basis and the starting of treatment. When the connective tissue affect the uptake ability or the shift of the connective tissue an important factor. It is independent of a softer or firmer consistency of the skin or subcutaneous tissue.

In affect, the skinfold parallel to the ribs between thumbs and index fingers caught in a right angle (perpendicular) of the elastic lichaamsfacie drawn. By affecting the spine creates for the therapist a comprehensive picture of the functioning of the body. The organizations work and how strong the demand for organs of the body can not meet, by the resulting tension in the connective tissue felt.

Back to top Go down
Debby
Enlightened
Enlightened
Debby

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 14:30

Very interesting. I never heard of this before you told me about it.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptyFri 7 Jan 2011 - 17:47

its new,,,,,,,,hehe
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 8:45

u have a link, i do massage and reflexology amongst others.
color matrix therapy  218602
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 19:49

Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 20:04

Hello

Yes it is new. There is one where I live that does this. She sadly charges one's right arm for it.

I have an OLD book on the idea of Colour Therapy. I think its meditaiton based.

Good post. Very interesting idea as there is more to healing the a pill.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 20:07

Lynn, this is new, I m the second generation to learn it,..........my teacher is the inventor.................it is NOT possible to learn this system outside the Netherlands yet............. The books are being translated in english and there may be a way to follow this 4 years old course here....W.Blokdijk is trying to find a way to make it possible for ppl from outsude our country to follow courses,..............The system itself is far more than what I was able to put down here........
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 20:11

Nas wrote:
Lynn, this is new, I m the second generation to learn it,..........my teacher is the inventor.................it is NOT possible to learn this system outside the Netherlands yet............. The books are being trabslated in english and there may be a way to follow this 4 years old course here.................

WOW then its very special in deed. Like all things similar "Titles" are used.

I hope that it takes off, I know many that are "gimicks" this one does not in any way have that feelng to it. I took the start of one course and I so wanted to leave part way into it as I kept seeing Dollar signs from the instructor not a passion to heal.

PURE healers are a blessed thing. Ye will make an amazing one.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 20:15

Yes, its the , colour therapy' word...................Its true that colours are used as therapy...............but this is a combination of meridians,reflexzones in the back, the connective tissue zones, an antroposofic way of looking at the human body and the human as a whole, and homepathic way of using colours,................Thats why it takes 4 years to learn,,,,its complex.but...............VERY interesting and very succesful way of treating ppl.
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySun 9 Jan 2011 - 8:52

oh its all in gobbledygook. scratch
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySun 9 Jan 2011 - 13:50

?
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySun 9 Jan 2011 - 13:51

You could put google chrome on your PC and ahve the pages translated in your local language.
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySun 9 Jan 2011 - 20:09

that sounds technical, i dont do technical.im a tech nerd
color matrix therapy  218602
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  EmptySun 9 Jan 2011 - 22:04

Thats strange.................but you do use this forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: color matrix therapy    color matrix therapy  Empty

Back to top Go down

color matrix therapy
Page 1 of 1