Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

how to handle awakening

Go down 
+11
mia
Heavenlyangel
twinks
OnyxWolf
pluralone
chris
Wasis
the hermit
Selket
Lynn
indigogirl
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

how to handle awakening Empty
PostSubject: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 15:55

I think everyone here knows I have some fear surrounding "seeing" some things that come with awaking. Even though I want to what is around me I still feel some fear surrounding that. Last night I was laying with my crystals working on deepening my meditation and out of the corner of my eye I saw a dark figure. I immediately jumped then looked at it head on and of course it wasn't there but I am sure it was my angle Thomas. He usually shows himself as a dark figure. At least thats what I hear from my daughter who sees him all the time.

How do I get past this so I can communicate with him. I do want it so much I just seen to hang on to a smidge of fear as well.

Quote :
MOD Message: Moved from Spiritual Newsletters/Workshops/Events to Spirtual Development forum as this is not a newsletter, and doesn't relate to events or workshops - Balen
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 1:56

Hello

First and formost TRUST in self and in the Guides and other's that are around ye to help keep one safe.

At times when we move suddently or loose that deeper level of consciouness on might be in with meditation too we loose that energy conntection to WHOM might well be there.

It takes time and patients but mostly trust to keep the calm state even when something or someone comes in to startle us.

Remember too that as we age we too loses at times that innocecne to see things as they are. The brain kicks in and will say what the eyes see is not REAL and its then dismissed.

I can see Spirits in all states of waking and meditations but this has come to me naturally and I never had that learnigs with me to say this is NOT real as I had no one when I was younger to talk to about this.

Trust in self and try to relax and let things freely flow. If contact is to be made it will in its time come.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 2:48

Thanks. I new who the black man was. And I've been waiting to see him since my kids see him. I was very startled and am upset with myself for being scared at first. I want to communicate with them. I don't really know why I am still afraid when he appeared to me. Grr
Back to top Go down
Selket
Believer
Believer
Selket

Your Country : PR China

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 4:53

Spiritual awakening is like normal awakening in many aspects.

did u sleep long and well enough?

If u awoke early in life then people are often confused

U go to bed angry or drunk?
Having a Spiritual hangover is quite possible when the lived life before awakening was a life of distractions.

Did you sleep too long?
When people sleep too long they also need a longer time to adjust.

Like in morning importend is a healthy breakfast, instead of filling urself with a big pizza eat some healthy small things. Too much too soon aint good. If u like morning coffee and a morning cig /drink or smoke it. Awakening doesnt mean people change instantly. Dont loose urself, its ok to stick to some bad habbits. they are what define us.

thats all from my side,
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 6:26

I'm not sure what you mean. I don't drink or smoke. I think when your referring to sleeping you mean not spiritually aware correct? I've communicated with my higher self off and on through out my life, I have had past life regressions happen spontanousely and have always believed in spirit guides. I have seen many things while meditating and have been contacted by a dead relative on more then two occasions. I'm not sure why I get scared all of a sudden. Its just something that comes and goes really. I want to not get startled so the encounter will last longer and I will hopefully get some information.
Back to top Go down
the hermit
Lightworker
Lightworker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 8:37

The awakening arrives as you become ready
Everyone's awakening arrives differently
And the solutions are also different
However, when you are at peace within
Then all becomes clear, blockages are man made

Free your mind and your own things become clear
Ask others and you get someone elses solution

However, we need to talk to like minded people
And this is the streangth of sites
They bring together people from all corners of our world
They give us someone to share our lives with
However, we must remain true to ourselves
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 15:21

good point. it will happen when I am ready and when the blocks slip away.
Back to top Go down
Wasis
Spiritual
Spiritual
Wasis

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 16:01

I agree with Lynn, put your protections in place, trust them and then relax (less is more), if you try to focus too hard then the contact is easliy broken.

My wife has the same trouble when she tries to "see". She is clairscentient (I'm mostly clairvoyant). She always says that she would love to see rather than sense. However, sometimes she does get pictures but gets so excited when it happens that she calls out WOW! look, Doh! lost it. Smile

There will be times when something happens that makes up jump - I'm like that with voices which can sometimes be quite loud. I wish I could connect the two because it is odd watching someone on the other side of life speaking to you in something like a silent movie.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010 - 17:28

Yes I've heard less is more. This is very hard for me as I am intense person and my mind is always going, search , looking for something to grab on to and run with it. Learning to slow down and relax is like learning to become a brain surgeon
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyWed 1 Dec 2010 - 22:00

i found i guess positives better i concentrate on god and the notion of love. when i get stressed it all closes up it seems. relaxation and a worry free mind seem to help a lot. tings like forgiveness help a bit too. I am not sure what sort of awakening you are seeking but in retrospect it can be fun.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 5:55

Thanks for you comments. They do resonate very much. I was primarily talking about awaking and seeing, feeling spirits, energies and beings from other realms. I start to open up and then I get freaked out and shut down again. Its a process to be comfortable and trust that nothing of ill will can attach itself to me, however something jumped on my bed last night and I didn't get scared. ( it wasn't the cat) I knew right away it was something other then 3d
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 22:38

You know, I still startle when something small and invisible jumps onto the foot of my bed. That's been going on for a long time; started way before I embraced my path, and at this point I'm able to quickly get past the initial "what the -" and smile about it. I'm not always totally comfortable with my spiritual perceptions, but I do have complete trust that I'm well protected.

I'll bet it helps, Indigo, that you're no longer watching "Paranormal State"! lol
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyThu 2 Dec 2010 - 22:49

lol yes as much as I love that show it just freaks me out. It's like all my fears playing out for me to cower too. I am really excited that i didn't get worked up about the bed thing. I hope it happens again and I can ask who is there. I can't wait until I can have actual conversations with the things that visit me thats what i really want. Is to be able to hear them and communicate with them.
Back to top Go down
OnyxWolf
Believer
Believer
OnyxWolf

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 2:29

I have found that spirits and things will show themselves to you, test you and see how you react, and to give you the idea of what it is like, but if you react in a very scared way, it will take longer for them to try again, you just have to grow and learn and accept.
But I guess that is what everyone else has already said.
It's strange but I see animal spirits a lot and they don't scare me at all, but the people spirits do startle me a lot more, I guess I just feel safer with animals.
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 4:36

yeah, I am working on seeing other energies. I just feel like when I'm ready it will be very easy. I have seen many entities from other realms which I am more comfortable with them human spirits.
Back to top Go down
twinks
Enlightened
Enlightened
twinks

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 9:12

this has reminded me of an instance.
i was working in a hotel doing the bedrooms and i was on the top floor where i know some spirits tended to stay. i was alone this day, no other staff on my half of the hotel and no guests still about. i was just filling the tea tray up again and heard footsteps on the creaky floor out in the hall, so i looked toward the door and saw a negro face peep round the door. i wasnt startled, but the spirit was, she jumped and looked shocked . i laughed at her and she went away.
how to handle awakening 218602
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 17:56

lol. that's too funny. I've spent many lives and an african american. I've even tried to talk my kids into calling me mammy, I've always felt comfortable around A.A and love the music. I didn't dawn in me until I did some past live recognition. My oldest daughter not knowing any of this has made several statements about the " unjustice" of our people, then I'd say to her, they are not our people we are caucasion and she's say oh yeah, I meant last time.
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual
Heavenlyangel

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 7:38

Here is a message i have recieved about awakening...
Come to me each and everyone of you.
Close your eyes, quieten your mind and breath deeply.
Feel the peace of love flow over you in complete fullness and know that in all you do you are safe
We are your guides and we shall guide you in all that you do. We hold your hand as you make the changes you wish to make in your own time.
Open your eyes and see all that the world offers you in abuandance. Allow peace to be your guide in all that you do in your life, for with love, laughter and lightness fear and worry is washed away.
You are safe and we have provided you with all that you require to achieve full awakening in light and love.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 7:49

That is beautiful Heavenly!
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual
Heavenlyangel

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 7:52

thank you very much how to handle awakening 88116
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 16:55

how beautiful Can I copy and put in my inspirational file?
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 17:10

that is beautiful Heavenlyangel..I thank your guides for the message

thank you also for sharing it
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyangel
Spiritual
Spiritual
Heavenlyangel

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 1:53

you are welcome yes you can copy Smile
Back to top Go down
Snowcat
Seeker
Seeker
Snowcat

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 18:17

The Great Awakening has to do with awakening out of mortal consciousness (Hell) into the Pure Lilght of Immortality.

It all begins in the imagination, like everything else.
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 19:31

Snowcat)))))))))))
what's that verse in the song Amazing Grace (my all time favorite ever song lol)

I was blind ...but now I SEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to handle awakening   how to handle awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

how to handle awakening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next