Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to

Go down 
+5
YukE Issac
Sparrow
Lynn
kimcreative
pinejoss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pinejoss
Spiritual
Spiritual
pinejoss

Your Country : United States

Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  Empty
PostSubject: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 2:37

I am 54 years old ,female and live for now in the state of ohio. I happened by this site through a link of a member in my FT group named spirit. I really havent had the chance to look around that much yet. But from what topics I see its going to be an interesting site.
I am an exec sous chef by trade,however right now I am unemployed. The economy here in ohio is like everywhere else unfortunatly. So if any of you out there ownes a restaurant and needs help I am more than willing to relocate for a job LOL.
I am divorced with no kids or no family left so am fairly much on my own in this life,with the exception of a few close friends. Two of who live in Doncaster England,they are more like family to me even if there is an ocean between us.
So that's me in a nutshell
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 3:23

Welcome pine! You'll love it here. Good people, good energy and so much to share and learn! great to meet you
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 3:50

Hello

Welcome to OSH .

There is much to read here that be for sure....

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 4:26

Hello and welcome1 to OSH !
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual
YukE Issac

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 8:57

welcome.. hope we dont encounter for halloween lol..

welcome to forums Smile hope to chat srry for my pic its scary aint it i luv it
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 14:26

welcome to OSH...nice to meet you...

where in Ohio you from??????
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 15:55

Hello

A very warm welcome to Our Spiritual Home pinejoss

Thank you for joining, please enjoy your stay and feel free to jump right in

Love and light

Helenxx

Thats the official welcome done lol - so glad you found us, look forward to chatting with you soon xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 17:21

Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010 - 17:38

Hiya!
welcome
Back to top Go down
pinejoss
Spiritual
Spiritual
pinejoss

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010 - 0:06

I'm in the north west part of the state laura, Wishing I was back out in Arizona LOL. Thanks all for the warm welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to    Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to  Empty

Back to top Go down

Happened by it from a member of another group I belong to
Page 1 of 1