Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Manuelapunt request for healing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manuelapunt
Novice
Novice
manuelapunt

Your Country : United States

Manuelapunt request for healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manuelapunt request for healing   Manuelapunt request for healing EmptySun 8 Feb 2009 - 2:06

hello im new ,42 years old 3 girls and 1 2 year old grandson course a great husband of 24 years ,my healing need stared whem in dec i did a routine mri for migraines they found a small mass by my eyes i still face very soon an operation very risky they say a could go blind ,they still don t know what it is,i have more tests to do,im running out of time,am very afraid and scrare for me ,future and children,can anyone send me some possitive to help please i realy need it,my nex test and others are around the corner i feel lost with no hope,thank you ,manuela.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Manuelapunt request for healing   Manuelapunt request for healing EmptySun 8 Feb 2009 - 2:25

Welcome to the site Manuela

Sorry to hear of your illness that must have been quite a shock for you and your family.

I will of course add you to the healing book. I am a reiki master and teacher with over 9 years experience. I am really glad that you found your way to us and would like you to know that we are all here to help you in any way we can.

If you have any problems viewing the site please contact me so we can arrange for it to be altered.

Reiki blessings to you and your family

Helenxx
Back to top Go down
manuelapunt
Novice
Novice
manuelapunt

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Manuelapunt request for healing   Manuelapunt request for healing EmptySun 8 Feb 2009 - 2:28

thank you ,very much ,need all you can give me.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Manuelapunt request for healing   Manuelapunt request for healing EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009 - 14:57

Manuela

Your distant healing session has taken place,

Please drink plenty of water for the next couple of days.

Reiki blessings to you

Helenxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manuelapunt request for healing   Manuelapunt request for healing Empty

Back to top Go down

Manuelapunt request for healing
Page 1 of 1