Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

hands on prayer healing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

hands on prayer healing Empty
PostSubject: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 1:49

Have any of you guys got the gift? how does it feel when you do it.. how do you prepare yourself? have you had success?
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 1:59

Hello

I do and I have. In fact I am off to me Reiki Lesson right now.

What have I done WELL I made something WORK that had not worked in almost 5 year's with a man. I made this man's WIFE very very happy !

This man has had cancer and has had major stomach operations. The Dr. told him there as NO medical reason for things NOT to work....and the med's did NOTHING . I did a remote viewing scan of him and I found blocked blood vessels. He went to the Dr. and told him of this. The Dr said it was very possible to be that BUT the cure was dangerous as it meant running a wire in the " part" and down the leg blood vessles.

I moved energy into that area and WHOH reaction became action. The Dr. contacted me an told me his patient was sent an ANGEL.

BEEN well over a year now and ALL is good......

I have eased headaches and neck pain....ect ect.

Its all energy and how we MOVE it .

Lynn
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 5:43

i tried it t a couple of days ago ona mate and am waiting for him to a tell me i was interested to know what you experience as you do it
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:21

chris wrote:
i tried it t a couple of days ago ona mate and am waiting for him to a tell me i was interested to know what you experience as you do it

Hello

What the one giving the healing feels. Well for me personall TRUST that I am working with the HIGER GOOD with me intentions and for the person getting the healing work.

One has to always work in the HIGEST GOOD to know that our intentions are pure and NOT EGO driven, that we work with our higher self as well.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:52

I don't have reiki or now how to distance heal...but after numerous times being told I was a strong hands on healer I tried it a few times.

What I do is warm my hands...
I then call for the universal healing rays to enter me and pull them into my hands

I lay my hands on the person usual not always around where they complain they hurt. I think at times healing near the chakra that governs that problem is more helpful.
I digress
Okay I quiet myself and just feel
What I feel for is like worms crawling under my hands
this is how it works for me ..others feel different I think..soem the same
If I start to feel the worms I move slightly in other directions till I feel the maximum can of worms so to speak.

I then talk to the wound, the universe, God etc as I stay there.
I stay until I no longer feel the crawling.

I then shake it off by shaking my hands
I then wash my hands very well saying I wash this sickness down the drain etc.

I then go to the yard and or a patch of grass an d dump the rest into GAIA
I then place my hands on a tree if one is near to recharge my body and my energies.

I have had a few people make me vomit sick while I have had my hands on them and a few have almost nocked me off my feet.

I rarely even tell anyone I have this gift of course I rarely go around other humans other then at work.

If I do this I normallyy say I have warm hands let me see if I can rub that out for you...never telling anything more.

You must be careful who you tell you have hands that can heal...people expect miracles and you then to be GOD. If you don't heal their illness or their whover then they call you awful names...As with all things if it is not their path to be healed it won't happen no matter how gifted your hands are.
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 16:55

What I experience varies -- self-healing is different from working with another person; hands-on is different from distance healing, and each session has its own variations according to the issues involved.

As is true of many who work with healing energy, my hands tend to become quite warm, if not actually hot. My feet heat up as well, at times. Sometimes my entire body will heat to the point of sweating, but other times the heat remains just in my hands.

I feel the energy's vibrations, but not always on a physical level. It's hard to describe -- I'll feel vibrations in my hands, and often in various other parts of my body, but it's my energy body that's feeling them, first and foremost. At times the vibrations are so strong that I can physically feel them as well, but not always.

With other kinds of energy - the presence of a spirit being, fluctuations in the ambient energy - I often feel it physically first, which grabs my attention, and then I notice the vibrations in my energy body.

Not sure if that makes sense; it does to me, but I can't always tell if I'm getting my thoughts across. Words are so insufficient for spiritual discussions!

The greatest experiential differences, for me, are also difficult to put into words (especially succinctly), but I'll try: Sometimes when I'm working with healing energy in behalf of another person, 'I' - the human part of me - remain 'outside' of the process with little to no conscious awareness of the details, making myself available as a conduit for the energy while my greater self manages the connections.

Other times, I'm fully aware of the process; I sense the imbalances (illness, injury, etc) on many levels, seeing and feeling where the healing energy needs to be directed. I'll get images that provide information that helps me understand what the problem is, and often where it originated as well as how to focus the energy to assist in the healing. The images are sometimes symbolic, sometimes more literal. If the session is 'hands-on' (whether I directly touch the person or not), my hands will feel hot spots, vibrations, and sometimes cold spots as I work.

Because I function as a 'holistic healer', the information I get from these deeper sessions helps direct what kind of peripheral support I might offer -- information regarding herbal or vitamin supplements that can help support the healing, or perhaps counsel, or beneficial dietary adjustments, etc.

Lots of variations, but two things are consistent -- I never use my own personal energy; the healing energies I work with are gathered from outside of my self; and I never, ever take another person's energy into myself. Any energy that's removed is grounded to the Earth; once it leaves the body, the energy stops having any 'bad' or imbalanced qualities, so it's just absorbed back into the Earth.

What I personally experience, beyond perceptions, is a balancing of my own energy whenever I work with healing energy. Sometimes I laugh out loud, sometimes I cry; sometimes I just feel calm and focused, and I always feel better after a healing session than I did when I started.
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:24

reason i ask was, my best mate is sick so i tried. i have never tried it sice the awakening. we prayed and discussed how sometimes when things opressus in sickness it may be gods way of correcting our path as suffereing can draw one away from worldly problems and into prayer with god. Isaid this may not work but we can try. i sorta prayed that this is nothing I can do except channel that which heals.

At the end I put my hands on his back, and i swear there was 3 rapid flashes i saw in my closed eyes then i felt this awful feeling in my chest and immediately after noticed a pressure in my forehead.
He hasn't called me back yet- its an athsma sleep stress thing he has. Il find out one day
Back to top Go down
laura ann
Lightworker
Lightworker
laura ann

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:33

...You had your hands in a good place as well...The heart chakra governs the lugs and breathing. well done Chris

oh! and INTENT plays a big factor in healing

you had the best of intentions as well
Back to top Go down
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 2:04

it was weird the effect it had on me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hands on prayer healing   hands on prayer healing Empty

Back to top Go down

hands on prayer healing
Page 1 of 1