Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home

Go down 
+8
onlyme
david
Amberain
chris
pluralone
laura ann
Debby
Lynn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 3:29

Hello

Its GOOD to see so many here. Too its nice to see that one's are sharing in one' spiritual paths and real life issues in a place that safe and comfortable to do so.

In many way shareing in our trials and tribulations and successes we so move forward.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
White Feather
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 9:26

Chat rooms are bad ......LOL LOL .......... they are addictive.!!!! I spent nearly 11 hours in there yesterday........meeting and chatting to some rather nice people......nice to meet you all......and did get alot of help off OM... very nice young man...Smile
Back to top Go down
onlyme
Seeker
Seeker
onlyme

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 10:16

White Feather wrote:
Chat rooms are bad ......LOL LOL .......... they are addictive.!!!! I spent nearly 11 hours in there yesterday........meeting and chatting to some rather nice people......nice to meet you all......and did get alot of help off OM... very nice young man...Smile
lol i agree addictive where do i get help for the withdrawal symptoms? the only way ive been shown is by more spiritualism by closing down my crown chakra a bit but its just feeding the habbit
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 15:53

Hello

Like all thing MODERATION. Set TIMES. LOL I know its hard.

WE are blessed to have one here.

I know that I have to spend a lot of time with the kids and house I have to run...and it slips at times wit the computer.

Its all KNOWING the limits.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
YukE Issac
Spiritual
Spiritual
YukE Issac

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2011 - 20:58

Oh my goodness.. the first page you Guys..... You guys are terrible
**laughs til stomach cant handle it**

Thats so Nawty of yall.. lol

Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 70363 Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 70363 Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 70363
Back to top Go down
indigogirl
Apprentice
Apprentice
indigogirl

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2011 - 4:20

I had no idea that chatting is so fun that people would only come to a site to use online chat. I've actually never really chatted. I did it once but that was it. Hmm I'll have to check it out and see what I'm missing.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

Your Country : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2011 - 23:28

onlyme wrote:
White Feather wrote:
lol i agree addictive where do i get help for the withdrawal symptoms? the only way ive been shown is by more spiritualism by closing down my crown chakra a bit but its just feeding the habbit
lol

Onlyme, you know where to get help for the withdrawal symptoms.,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehe
Back to top Go down
White Feather
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 17:30

Onlyme......... you are not the messiah.....you are a very naughty boy......... lol lol lol lol............
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 17:57

I like chatrooms. And the nice thing about it is that, if needed, ppl can get a healing immediately. Or whatever type of help if needed, Or just make nice convo.
Back to top Go down
White Feather
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 18:13

Hi Nas
hope you are well...... you are so right...and you meet some lovely ppl too..... i have some very good and close friends now......Smile
Back to top Go down
Nas
Spiritual
Spiritual
Nas

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 18:47

meeting hugz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home    Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re The Chat Room on Our Spiritual Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2