Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

So nice to discover this site :)

Go down 
+5
mia
pluralone
Sparrow
Helen
TenPents
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TenPents
Novice
Novice
TenPents

Your Country : United States

So nice to discover this site  :) Empty
PostSubject: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:24

Hello, Everyone!

I am Paulina from Los Angeles.
I found this site through a recommendation from another Tarot-Town site member (I've been studying Tarot for a little over a year).

However, my interests are very diverse: I'm an all-around spiritual person interested in meditation, crystals, astrology (among other things).
Having grown up in the Russian-Orthodox faith (Christian), I am non-religious as a n adult, though I relate most closely to the Buddhist and Wiccan schools of thought.

This is a very exciting site for me to become a part of, and I look forward to exploring and getting to know others with similar interests Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 0:35

Great to meet you Paulina!

welcome1 Welcome to Our sh

Please enjoy having a look around - you will find so many fantastic people here - we really look forward to seeing you here

:L&L:
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Lightworker
Lightworker
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 1:54

Hello and Welcome from me to OSH !!
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 3:42

Greetings, Paulina, and welcome to OSH!

Make yourself at home; there's plenty of room here for everyone to stretch out and be comfy. Take your shoes off and stay a while.

Love your kimono. What does TenPents mean?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Pop on in and sit at the Kitchen Table for a bit, if you'd like. We serve excellent tea there. hee

plur
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 7:16

Welcome to Our Spiritual Home
Love mia xx
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 9:44

Hello TenPents hearts

WelcomtOSH OSH1

great to meet you

osh chicken dance
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 12:40

Welcome from me its great to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 18:37

Hello

Welcome to OSH.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Violetstar
Master
Master
Violetstar

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:47

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So nice to discover this site :)   So nice to discover this site  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

So nice to discover this site :)
Page 1 of 1