Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

What is Energy ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptySat 28 Aug 2010 - 4:37

What Is Energy and Why Is It Important?

Everything in life has an energy pattern. From the smallest molecule to the largest planet. Einstein said "Energy is an essence of life that forms it's existence, fades, restructures it's form, and then lives again".

Doesn't that describe reincarnation and the process of the soul?

Lynn

I will be adding to this "Energy Theme here.....
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptySat 28 Aug 2010 - 4:46

My theory is all energy is vibrations, and all IS and COMES FROM God/Source. God is the singular source of energy and in order to experience Himself, He expresses Himself by various vibrations of the singular energy. (Think of what light does when it passes through a prism). Each vibrations represents an expression of God and then ofcourse combinations of vibrations also represent countless expressions. In esscence, all of existence is expressed by God through one grand God song.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptySat 28 Aug 2010 - 17:35

Hello

Adding thoughts here to what is energy.....

When we think on energy from a Metaphysical view we understand all things are connected. One thing relates directly to another. All things are energy and all things are one. We see energy as a touch as we send it out from us and another directly feels it. Thus all things around us project out and take in energies.

Some energies we feel more direct on other’s it more subtle. Energy that we feel can be from Spirits around us but most time’s we simply fail to sense in that one. Other times we are picking up energies from other’s in a more direct way. There are places one feels uncomfortable the moment one enters a room but we might well fail to understand why. That is energy we are picking up. We wonder the day not giving a thought to it but energy very much controls our mood and our day. When we learn to tap into that more at times our outlook changes.

From a Metaphysical point of view we understand that the body be made up of energy centers we commonly call them Chakra’s, this is a system of energy body points said to be like the wheel that spin in motions. They can be opened and balanced. When used we gain a sense of peace and healing and at time a revitalization.

When we talk on energy from a more Metaphysical view point we are more aware that the energy is not from the physical body alone but is from a deeper level than the 5 commonly talked on senses. We from a Metaphysical view understand in the 6 th sense. That inner sense that one that gives us the ability to tap into the realms of energy. We are aware of things outside the physical realms.

Some terms used to describe this energy that we can see is Aura. This is a Light or Colour energy at times we can visually see. It is an energy that for most on a Metaphysical path is around ALL things living or perceived to be NON living in the definition of LIFE sense. All things are made up of molecules and it is understood that all things emit an energy field. How we feel this energy field is with our senses. We can at times see the energy field as waves of colours, or we can feel energy as heat or a vibration. Many that walk on a Metaphysical path use crystals and we very much feel an energy from them.

We too can feel the energy around people, it is like a vibration at times. That sense that we feel comfortable almost instantly around someone. Where in other times we feel an almost “RUN” feeling from other’s. What we are sensing might well be on an Empathic level . What one might be feeling from another is on the level of the 6th sense. Where one is feeling the energy from another. Where one has that connection that is at times on a telepathic level. The conversation might well be pleasant but the underlying tone is not. We at times sense that and if we learn to tap into that we can better navigate our relationships.

Like all things we can do and sense we have remember there are positive and negative charges. There are positive and negative reactions we can get. The positives are in energy being used to personally balance self or balance the Chakra’s and bring in positive forces to our lives. To use a fast intake of Light to ground us and protect us. Many use a simple candle to do this . Often one is lit in Religious circles to give a blessing. This is common in Metaphysical paths too. Light the candle and see and feel the energy in the flame taking in that Light and then softly blowing it out can be very grounding and settling.

The use of energy has many healing paths as well. Many touch and non touch distant healings use the energy that is of all things to heal or balance issues in the body. To move the flow of energy and open what are perceived blocks. It has been said that energy can take from the body diseases. The holistic path of healing is getting more and more attentions and acceptance.

We are all part of the vastness of the Universe but we too are but a small part of that Universe that vastness of perceived space and time. It is all made up of energy. If we could tap into that energy we could make all things possible. To we can tap into that energy it is a part of all of us. We just are learning that path is all now. We are learning that we can take in energies but too we can control in what we take in. We have to stop at times and remember we are all energy and that we are all interconnected on some level to everyone and everything else around us. We have to stop at times and remember that we as that individual do have an effect on what we project out to the Universe. We can all take a small step to project the positive energies and repel the negatives.

Lynn 
Back to top Go down

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptySat 28 Aug 2010 - 18:00

I had always like this:

http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/Zero-Point-Energy.html

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in physics, the zero point energy is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may possess and is the energy of the ground state of the system.

The concept of zero point energy was proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913, which they called "zero point energy" (German: Nullpunktsenergie).

All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy. The term arises commonly in reference to the ground state of the quantum harmonic oscillator and its null oscillations.

In quantum field theory, it is a synonym for the vacuum energy, an amount of energy associated with the vacuum of empty space. In cosmology, the vacuum energy is taken to be the origin of the cosmological constant.

In physics, the Casimir effect or Casimir-Polder force is a physical force exerted between separate objects due to resonance of all-pervasive energy fields in the intervening space between the objects. Experimentally, the zero point energy of the vacuum leads directly to the Casimir effect, and is directly observable in nanoscale devices.

Because zero point energy is the lowest possible energy a system can have, this energy cannot be removed from the system. A related term is zero point field, which is the lowest energy state of a field, i.e. its ground state, which is nonzero.

"Mighty, sublime, wonderful, as have been the achievements of past science, as yet we are but on the verge of the continents of discovery. Where is the wizard who can tell what lies in the womb of time? Just as our conceptions of many things have been revolutionized in the past, those which we hold to-day of the cosmic processes may have to be remodeled in the future. The men of fifty years hence may laugh at the circumscribed knowledge of the present and shake their wise heads in contemplation of what they will term our crudities, and which we now call progress. Science is ever on the march and what is new to-day will be old to-morrow." ~Paul Severing, 1910 (from Marvels of Modern Science)~

Your Body and Zero Point Energy

Physicists tell us that the physical body is an organized field of molecular vibrations existing within an atmosphere and universe of smaller, subatomic or quantum vibrations. Our universe of invisible quantum vibrations is referred to as the zero point field.

In addition, our physical body's molecular vibratory structure has as its' substructure and foundation a smaller, quantum matrix of vibrations connected to and part of the zero point field.

The common name for our human matrix of quantum vibrations is the aura. Traditional approaches to human health generally attempt to effect healing change at the molecular vibratory level.

One of the numerous medical examples of attempts to effect healthy change at the molecular vibratory level is the bio-chemical effect of every prescription.

Although traditional molecular approaches towards health have many effective applications, it fails to encompass the quantum vibratory matrix that is the foundation of the human being.

Because of these facts, traditional medical approaches have many inherent limitations and many questions about human health and illness remain unanswered.

What Is Energy?

http://www.healing-journeys-energy.com/i-energy.html

Energy is the power to change things, it is the ability to do work. It is neither created nor destroyed and when we use energy, it doesn't disappear. We only change it from one form of energy into another as it has always existed in one form or another.

(the rest of the page there in the second link is pretty interesting to look at too... Wink )

Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptySat 28 Aug 2010 - 18:32

Hello me friend

I do thank ye for adding that. There are so many veiws what on the surface looks like a simple concetp. Energy. We are all a part of that....with our very breaths we take.

Lynn
Back to top Go down

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptyTue 31 Aug 2010 - 14:57

No problem Wink

I think it is a rather simple thing...it's just that some folks think too much and make it more complicated than it really needs to be... Smile
Back to top Go down
Selket
Believer
Believer
Selket

Your Country : PR China

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptyWed 1 Sep 2010 - 1:40

Well without quoting wikipedia Energy is everything

I mean totally everything is energy, einstein said it, and Oppenheimer proved it. Everything that is, is composed of enourmous ammounts of Energy.

This energy also never dissapears. It gets transformed into something else. I guess thats elementary school physics 101.

But our minds cant really grasp it to 100%.

But to be honest, i believe the quantum theory is Bollocks. Its kindergarten logic packed into startrek technobabbles. Like schroedingers cat, its not physics its Philosophy.

Its like the phrase "IF a tree falls in the forest but noone is there to hear it did it really fall?" yes its a nice brainteaser but it has nothing todo on how the universe works. Our minds try so hard to make sense of things we simply cannot understand right now (the concept of infinity for example).

lets not forget what we are, we are lifeforms ....smart yeah! Actually really smart but still we exist and then we dont. In our Current state people simply cannot "get" many things.

The circle of energy is quite interesting.

Lets take a mobilephone, it has no power anymore.

First we need to make energy, its done lets say in a nuclear powerplant the uranium sticks give away so much radiation (energy) that they heat up water. This water has high pressure and its put through a Turbine. so the heat is transformed into movement. This movement is then captured and transformed into electricity. What in turn gets through our Powerlines. to my home where i put my celly in. The high voltage is transformed into just a few Volts. I take my celly and make a call the energy is then transformed into radiation (radiotransmission) again and soundwaves also light and a little heat. all the energy from the uranium did not go away, just to other places.

That came all from some weird stones.

Many people like to laugh about Spirituality healing ghosts afterlife and other things. BUT if u tell the story above to a person who lives 1000 years ago he would roll on the floor laughing so hard he would need Mouth to mouth (which wasnt invented that time so he would proberly die^^)

Energy is everything that is period.

But we should respect Physics and not make stuff up. Like quantum healing and other bollocks.
Back to top Go down

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptyWed 1 Sep 2010 - 15:30

Well - I agree that we don't know everything - that our 'finite' minds have a hard time grasping the 'infinite' as well as energy being everything ....

But as far as calling the 'quantum healing' (aka reiki) bollocks - I know someone who is Reiki I level and there was a doctor in this group where they were doing the healing. He was entirely skeptical of the energy healing she told me. He had problems with his knee and he got the energy healing and he had left there very quiet and subdued (because it had worked on him as his knee was better).

I understand that what works for one may or may not work for another - like I take essences, but someone else might not feel any effect from them...but that doesn't say they don't work at all - it just means that they don't work for that specific person.
Back to top Go down
kimcreative
Master
Master

Your Country : United States

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptySat 4 Sep 2010 - 21:12

I respect Physics but I very much believe, even understand how spiritual healing might or does work. It all has to do with energy. Like attracts like. We put out or surround ourselves with negative energy, we get sick and vice versa. There is sooo much more to us than what science currently knows.
I also think that God could be proved scientifically one day...waaaay into the future but I entirely believe it could be done.
Back to top Go down
jasdir
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : India

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  EmptyThu 14 Oct 2010 - 8:33

Lynn wrote:
What Is Energy and Why Is It Important?

Everything in life has an energy pattern. From the smallest molecule to the largest planet. Einstein said "Energy is an essence of life that forms it's existence, fades, restructures it's form, and then lives again".

Doesn't that describe reincarnation and the process of the soul?

Lynn

I will be adding to this "Energy Theme here.....

Every action we do is with the help of "Energy",
In the other words we can also say that: Right now! the post which i am making is with the help of "Energy",
In the spiritual world there is a lot of importance for "Energy",
Man use to realese "Energy" through the nine doors of the body,
And one needs to concentrate at the eye centre for spiritual progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is Energy ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Energy ?    What is Energy ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Energy ?
Page 1 of 1