Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Spiritual Truth - What is it ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

Spiritual Truth - What is it ?   Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual Truth - What is it ?    Spiritual Truth - What is it ?   EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010 - 21:02

This Spiritual Truth is something we all talk on but is it real or reality ?

Spirituality is said to be the intimate or immaterial reality, where one finds the inner meaning of being . That place of inner peace where one finds the deepest of nature of the divine.

To some this Spiritual Truth is the connection to God’s consciousness and to find the understandings in his message or to understand in creation itself. To find in this life a path that will in the end run lead one’s Soul to Enlightenment.

“When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you”

Lao Tzu

Truth - Reality; actuality. That which is considered to be the supreme reality and to have the ultimate meaning and value of existence.

Existence - being real; state of being real, actual.

Real - physically existing, having physical existence

Soul - The spiritual nature of humans, regarded as immortal, separated from the body at death . To continue on its journeys.

Enlightenment - a final blessed state free from ignorance, desire and suffering

Suffering - spirituality speaking consolation or relief, conforming to moral conduct ( do no harm, help the afflicted)

Reality - The state of things as they actually exist. Rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be. In the widest definition , reality includes everything that is has a being, whether or not it is observable or comprehendible.

In looking up many terms that come in with Spiritual Truth I still have not found the meaning of Spiritual Truth.

Is there such a thing as TRUTH ? Is there a Spiritual Truth ? If so what does it mean to ye ?

Lynn
Back to top Go down
david
Spiritual
Spiritual
david

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Truth - What is it ?    Spiritual Truth - What is it ?   EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 20:48

thank you for this Lynn

i have been pondering on this one since you posted this here.
the reason why i have been hesitant to reply is simple..... i too cant find the truth in terms.......

words do it injustice.

i think what you have posted ..........

[“When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you”

Lao Tzu]

says it all for myself

i will add,

truth is a gift from the all-that-is, truth is earned by taking the time to get to know-thy-self, in retrospect you dont even have to do this, but its a start,
learning to unlearn the mind and look at things in a simpler way is a step in the right direction, with a crystal clear mind truth happens naturally, a mountain range or sunset will 'speak' to you in volumes,

the tree i sit under has this inate ability to show me a boundless timeless knowing that is deep within my heart

i know this to be true for i and all of us have been there before.

for you to recognise truth you must have allready expressed it at some point in the past, as man we have the capacity to know this truth,

thats quite warming to know that the truth is within you

smile

David

Back to top Go down
Lynn
Mage
Mage
Lynn

Your Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Truth - What is it ?    Spiritual Truth - What is it ?   EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010 - 4:52

Hello

Well this weekend I think maybe I touched on it somewhat.

I was pushed to come out of me comfort zones totally and completely in a Mediumship Workshop. We had to work in partners much of the time. We had to trut totally in SELF. I am so used to working in Spirit to work with a person right there and having to "read" a passed person with just a name given for them was out of me zone. Usually I do not see the one getting me to do the reading.

It was HUGE test in Spiritual Truths. I had to speak the truth I FELT come in right there on the SPOT no time to think it out just had to let if FLOW. OMG hard to do for me.

What came out from me was "amazing" everyone I worked with said the same Lynn is just "amazing" she is go "gifted" I was like I am me I would worry if I was not GOOD at what I do for I live and breath it really so ALL I do is simply use it day in day out.

I think maybe that is what Spiritual Truth is what we USE day in day out....at times all that is be our life's breath. In that breath is the TRUTH we are still of the body life.

We are all with "GIFTS" we are all connected. I think in that lies Spiritual Truth if we are WILLING to see it there.

Lynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Truth - What is it ?    Spiritual Truth - What is it ?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1