Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Hello and welcome

Go down 
+10
pluralone
fsurfer
Libertas
mia
SilverEagleDreamer
L'angel
sandiegomandi
mandy
Cauldron
Helen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 8 Nov 2008 - 4:07

Hello

Welcome to The Spiritual Centre, please feel free to leave a message or question here - starting a new topic each time, and we will get back to you.

You may want to ask a question about the site before you commit to joining us - this is the place to do it!!

We look forward to reading your comments soon.

Blessed be

Helenxx
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 8 Nov 2008 - 13:25

Helen wrote:

You may want to ask a question about the site before you commit to joining us
if any guests are reading this, there really isn't much of a commitment, you'll loose nothing and gain a great new site!
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 7 Mar 2009 - 22:55

come on people we don't bite, post something!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 7 Mar 2009 - 22:59

Do you think it is that scary here :twisted: afraid
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 7 Mar 2009 - 23:01

only when the lights are off lol!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Seeker
Seeker
mandy

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySun 15 Mar 2009 - 19:07

hey hi everyone, hoping im finding everyone in a happy loving place, i myself am striving to find that happy medium where what i have is enough and what i need is minimal. im loving this site . can i just add that i am very proud of my sister helen for setting this site up if anyone has had to strive through many obsticles it is she , but in doing so she has discovered she can do anything she puts her mind to even when trying to overcome huge obsticles love you very much sis keep up the good work.... its definatly your fortae.....
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySun 15 Mar 2009 - 22:04

Thanks sis,

Sorry that you having to redo your article - I can't wait to read it..

Thanks for your support xxx
Back to top Go down
Cauldron
Master
Master
Cauldron

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009 - 0:41

holistic me wrote:
hey hi everyone, hoping im finding everyone in a happy loving place, i myself am striving to find that happy medium where what i have is enough and what i need is minimal. im loving this site . can i just add that i am very proud of my sister helen for setting this site up if anyone has had to strive through many obsticles it is she , but in doing so she has discovered she can do anything she puts her mind to even when trying to overcome huge obsticles love you very much sis keep up the good work.... its definatly your fortae.....
yes thats why I asked Helen to help run my site!
welcome here
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptyMon 16 Mar 2009 - 2:13

Embarassed Embarassed oh stop Embarassed Embarassed

Thankyou very much for the boost bouncey hearts
Back to top Go down
bryanna2

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: HI EVERYBODY   Hello and welcome EmptySat 12 Dec 2009 - 2:12

Hope everyone is well! I'm new, just checking things out! Hello and welcome 70363
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 12 Dec 2009 - 18:00

Thank you for stopping by hope you enjoy it here x
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010 - 22:51

I just wanted to invite any guests that are browsing with us at the moment to take the step and join us, you will have access to so many more forums and information!

We really look forward to welcoming you to Our Spiritual Home and know you will find your home here also!!

Love and light always xx
Back to top Go down
sandiegomandi
Novice
Novice
sandiegomandi

Your Country : United States

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: a couple of questions...   Hello and welcome EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 18:33

hi everyone! this is such a beautiful site, it takes me right out to the edge of the universe. i am on a quest, i am recently involved with dragons. i belong to an order and the dragon is one of my emblems. i've been reading about them and last night for the first time, I saw a bazillion guardian dragons just last night frolicking right beside me and throughout my room and they were dancing and they brought me some delightful music and we danced together to it. one of my dragons was holding on to my right pinkie as i slept, letting me know 'they got my back' so to speak. what i am looking for is someone to help me explore my past lives, which is why i like this site. i feel like my past lives have been not only on the earth, but on other corners of the universe and i want to know more about my roles. how's that for a post - mandi
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 19:02

Welcome Mandi - so glad to have you here!!

We have many amazing members here, and between us there will be a way to help you discover your past lifes

would love to hear more about your dragon experiences also!!
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 21:04

Welcome Mandi---

Although, past lives are not my area, I am sure you will find someone here that can help...
I like what you shared about your dragons, they sound so fun!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverEagleDreamer
Novice
Novice

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 20:04

Hello, I'm SilverEagleDreamer. I'm more familiar with the Yuku BB system so it may take me a bit to figure this one out LOL!
I followed a link left on another site I'm on and decided to take a look around, see if I could contribute to any conversations etc. I'm a juried artist with a gallery in VA, author, musician who really doesn't like listing stuff like this much. My book bio took me forever cause I didn't know what to say!
Spiritually I've studied and taught many different kinds of things but have always considered myself to be first and foremost a healer.
I'll look around.. holler if I've been given something to say and otherwise just explore.
Back to top Go down
mia
Lightworker
Lightworker
mia

Your Country : United Kingdom

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 20:33

Hiya SilverEagleDreamer and welcome to Our Spiritual Home.
You sound a very interesting person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:06

Hello and welcome 210306 Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SilverEagleDreamer
Novice
Novice

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:13

Thanks Mia and L'angel:)
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 21:57

Great to meet you! Hello and welcome 325798 Hello and welcome 702124
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 22:25

A very warm welcome to you

SilverEagleDreamer - think you may be SED if thats ok with you?

Thank you for joining us, I am sure you will find your way around in no time!
Back to top Go down
SilverEagleDreamer
Novice
Novice

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 22:37

That's basically how I'm known around the net:) Either SED or SEDD. (SilverEagleDreamDancer)
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptySat 5 Feb 2011 - 22:58

Thats great! makes life a little easier lol!
Back to top Go down
fsurfer
Novice
Novice

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello and welcome EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011 - 9:12

Hi,

my friend Helen on FaceBook recommended this group, so here I am.
Nic
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011 - 13:23

Hi Nic

A very warm welcome to you, sorry not said hello before been in bed for 36 hours with a migraine.....kinda feeling better now

Hope to see you around soon xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello and welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello and welcome   Hello and welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Stop by to say hello. :: Guest Book-
Jump to: