Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Christian Church and Wicca Religion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chris
Enlightened
Enlightened
chris

Your Country : New Zealand

Christian Church and Wicca Religion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Church and Wicca Religion   Christian Church and Wicca Religion EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010 - 11:32

lol argument no. It saddens me greatly to think the people of that time did that but then again they were brutal times. think of the beheadings. generally satanists and christianity are yin and yang that i know for sure. Witchcraft I know very little about. I know a couple of the prophets consulted mediums for some reason. Gee what a hard topic. I dont know the answers.
as i know virtually nothing of Wicca and what it warns. The only thing i imagine is to be true to one faith means you cant have a foot in either door, the Bible warns of this. The main message of the Bible is loving people as God does and following him.

re marriage
sounds like trouble -its heaps easier if you both believe the same thing.
The bible does say though if someone becomes a christian in a relationship where the partner doesn't believe they should not separate (divorce) because of differing beliefs as the unbeliever may also one day share a similar belief.

LOL this sort of topic usually is a forum moderators nightmare he he

Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Christian Church and Wicca Religion   Christian Church and Wicca Religion EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 11:30

Hi Chris Christian Church and Wicca Religion Icon_smile
[quote]
Quote :
The only thing i imagine is to be true to one faith means you cant have
a foot in either door, the Bible warns of this. The main message of the
Bible is loving people as God does and following him.

What if one is still trying to find their true path and is looking into all religions and beliefs before one can make up their mind as to what path to walk.

I was brought up to believe in the Bible, but i find i am interested in wiccan and witchcraft and want to learn more about their beliefs and ways before walking that path if i walk that path at all.

Confussed Christian Church and Wicca Religion Lol

Christian Church and Wicca Religion 88116
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

Your Country : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Christian Church and Wicca Religion   Christian Church and Wicca Religion EmptySun 22 Aug 2010 - 12:09

I know what you mean Amber, I too was brought up to believe in the bible and when you kinda "go against" what you were brought up to believe it can be very confusing!
If ever you wanna talk about it feel free to contact me or even make a thread - I think there are others here who are in a similar situation Smile
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

PostSubject: Re: Christian Church and Wicca Religion   Christian Church and Wicca Religion EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010 - 13:38

Thank you AngelMutley for the kind words Christian Church and Wicca Religion Icon_smile means a lot to me Christian Church and Wicca Religion 7110
Back to top Go down
pedro
Novice
Novice

Your Country : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Christian Church and Wicca Religion   Christian Church and Wicca Religion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010 - 10:35

most religons suffer from a lack of compassion and understanding.Maybe the Buddist religion is the most accepting .As i find truth and falsehood in most religons ,i think it best to decide for one self one's path.there is no-one religon that has all the truth,which is multi-facted and so vast that it encourages people to think and commune with God/source on a personal level and not from a dry old book written thousands of yrs ago and then translated many times.
Follow ur own truth ,harm no-one and dont obey the religious rules just cos they there
Namaste
Back to top Go down
Amberain
Elder
Elder
Amberain

PostSubject: Re: Christian Church and Wicca Religion   Christian Church and Wicca Religion EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010 - 10:46

Christian Church and Wicca Religion 325798 pedro

I agree with what you are saying ....( as many others here on osh has advised) and i will follow my heart, and if it feel right then ...so be it Christian Church and Wicca Religion 88116
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Church and Wicca Religion   Christian Church and Wicca Religion Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Church and Wicca Religion
Page 1 of 1