Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Brief Absence by Me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikkel
Seeker
Seeker

Your Country : United Kingdom

Brief Absence by Me Empty
PostSubject: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 22:27

Hello Friends,

I Do most sincerely apologise for joining this forum, then not being aroud much. I regret to say that since joining, I was to discover my Dad (87) dead in his home last week, so you can understand my reason, plus the fact I will not be around for at least another week.
Brief Absence by Me 145556

I Will return as soon as I can, because I Love Spiritualism.
Brief Absence by Me 483822
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 23:11

Ooch. I am so sorry, Mikkel. What a difficult time this must be for you! My mother passed earlier this year; I feel for you!

Take your time; we'll be here when you return.
plur
Back to top Go down
L'angel
Mage
Mage
L'angel

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010 - 23:53

Please do not apologize...Also, you had many replies when you posted on Welcome Mikkel...we all understand and like Plur said, we will still be here when you get back!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 0:08

I am so sorry for your loss, and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Please take all the time you need, but remember that we are here for you should you wish to talk about anything.

Sending you and your family lots of love and strength at this distressing time Brief Absence by Me 783323
Back to top Go down
Libertas
Lightworker
Lightworker
Libertas

PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me EmptySat 17 Jul 2010 - 16:09

I am so sorry Brief Absence by Me 136621
Back to top Go down
Mikkel
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 23:31

Thank you All for the support on here friends. I have had nothing short of Tremendous support from Family & Friends, including my Darling Partner who is currently getting over Cancer and simply cast it aside to support me, plus a number of strangers to me, who found Dad to be a Good Friend to them.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 23:36

Great to see you,

So pleased to hear that you have support, I hope all went as smoothly as can at this time.

Your partner is amazing, is she on our healing list? if not could you PM me her name, and I will add her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence by Me   Brief Absence by Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Brief Absence by Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Spiritual Home :: Welcome :: Comments & Announcements-
Jump to: