Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Welcome to all the new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bodhissatva
Believer
Believer
Bodhissatva

Your Country : none

Welcome to all the new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all the new members   Welcome to all the new members EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010 - 9:07

Well as there are so many new faces here I thought I would say greetings and welcome this way

Welcome to all the new members 286757 Welcome to all the new members 286757 Welcome to all the new members 286757 Welcome one and All to TSC Welcome to all the new members 286757 Welcome to all the new members 286757 Welcome to all the new members 286757

Make yourselves at home here Look and of courrse join in on the fantabulous topics we have here on the forum

And please feel free to ask any questions you may have as we all LOVE answering questions here

I look forward to getting to know you all on the forum and even in the chat room

Love and Light
Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
Mother Goose
Spiritual
Spiritual
Mother Goose

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members   Welcome to all the new members EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010 - 16:16

Thanks for the welcome! Welcome to all the new members 210306
Back to top Go down
Bodhissatva
Believer
Believer
Bodhissatva

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members   Welcome to all the new members EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 1:20

Mother Goose wrote:
Thanks for the welcome! Welcome to all the new members 210306

Its so nice to be nice
Back to top Go down
pluralone
Mage
Mage
pluralone

Your Country : United States

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members   Welcome to all the new members EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010 - 18:32

Bodhissatva wrote:
Its so nice to be nice

*grinning wickedly* Love that!!!

Several of the newest members to OSH came here because we lost our home at OneBigCircle.org with the closing of that forum at the end of this month (primarily due to lack of funds to continue paying the yearly fees for the site). I know I've said this a bunch of times already, but I am so grateful that Helen invited us to join OSH! We were looking for a way to stay in touch as a group, and here it is!

Welcome to all the new members 457649

Ok I'm not one to go all emoticon on everyone, but that one seemed to fit really well! hee
plur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all the new members   Welcome to all the new members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all the new members
Page 1 of 1