Our Spiritual Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOSH PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Room

Distant Healing with Crystals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bodhissatva
Believer
Believer
Bodhissatva

Your Country : none

Distant Healing with Crystals Empty
PostSubject: Distant Healing with Crystals   Distant Healing with Crystals EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 10:36

This is something that I am still working on. As with everything, it helps if the person is open to the idea of distant healing. Though sometimes we feel compelled to send healing even when we are unsure whether such an action would be appreciated, that is when you can ask that what we send out is for the greater good.

From what I have experienced myself, and to talking to those that do this regularly, it comes down to INTENT. Whether it be just a little boost of energy to help a friend get through the day, or a full on crystal healing in which I visualise that I am placing the crystals on their chakra's as if the person were laying right in front of me and concentrating energy for healing where I feel the body needs it.

I have also heard anecdotal evidence of Reiki healers who have been asked to send energy and healing, and have thought "Yes I will do that", but than have got side tracked or forget to set time aside to do it, only to hear back from the person that made the request that they felt the healing energy
and doing much better. It is with this anecdotal evidence that they have realised that their INTENT to do so, was enough for the healing energy to be sent to the person that required the healing.

Whilst I am still new to distant healing and crystals, I do hope to do a Reiki course when the time is right, until than I am practising the Middle Pillar energy flow, to better connect with the universal energy of the divine.
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Distant Healing with Crystals   Distant Healing with Crystals EmptySat 15 May 2010 - 13:49

Thank you

Have you heard of Ethereal Crytsal Therapy? it deals with the crystals of the ether - so are of a more pure nature than mined crystals - you can also place these crystals inside the body where they are needed or in food or drinks, they last until no longer needed...let me know if you would like more info x
Back to top Go down
Bodhissatva
Believer
Believer
Bodhissatva

Your Country : none

PostSubject: Re: Distant Healing with Crystals   Distant Healing with Crystals EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 7:05

Oh... Thank you Helen...

Yes of course. I really love to discover more about the power and mystery of these myriad jewels if they used in distant healing.

Hmm... Maybe ethereal therapy is much like the ethereal projection which is the ability of an individual to be located in two distinct places at the same instant in time. But I wonder, how the healers do that a certain crystal can be located in two distinct places at the same period of time? Do crystals became a doppelganger? lol...
Back to top Go down
Helen
Elder
Elder
Helen

Your Country : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Distant Healing with Crystals   Distant Healing with Crystals EmptyTue 18 May 2010 - 16:34

Great, I will get some info together and do a new topic on this

ethereal crystals are an unlimited source so they can be if 50 places at once or more if required, doe that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Healing with Crystals   Distant Healing with Crystals Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Healing with Crystals
Page 1 of 1